23- Unsteady

TW- ABUSE IN THE FAMILY

Mayas pov
"Mom what are you... is everything ok" I asked confused "I left you're father he was so angry I couldn't do that anymore" she said and I hugged her "I'm so proud at you mom" I said and we let go from the hug "come in" I said "can I get you coffee" Carina asked my mom "yes please thank you" my mom said "but wait who are you" my mom said when she realized she doesn't know Carina "mom this is Carina.. my girlfriend..." I said a little scared I mean my mom kinda know that I'm gay but I never actually came out "oh it's nice to meet you" she said and got up to hug Carina which left me a little surprise but I just stood there watching them hug with a smile on my face.

Katherine's pov
"Maya I know we didn't talk since you left and I want to apologize I'm so so sorry I can't get you're words out of my head I should have listened but I was blind I'm so sorry" I told Maya and cried until I felt Carinas hand on my back and it clam me down a little "do you want me to stay bambina" Carina asked Maya and Maya nodded...

*three years ago*
"Dad I can't do this anymore I feel so alone I can't get myself out of bed anymore I need to leave to house please understand me" I remember Maya saying and Lane lost his mind he started to yell at her and he pulled her hair and didn't stop until she started talking again "mama, come here approach, appear, daddy, I'm alone 'cause this house don't feel like home if you love me, don't let go" she said and Lane closed the door in her face

*today*
"Please please forgive me I should have done something I'm sorry I shouldn't have let him touch you" I cried but then I heard Carina crying "he... he was hitting you it was one time thing he was hitting you bambina I'm so sorry I should have known" Carina cried and hugged Maya "its ok my love I should have told you" Maya said and hugged her "and mom it's ok its not you're fault I prefer to being hit then watch you being hit" Maya said and we all clam down

Carinas pov
"Hey Ms.Bishop we have a guest room, please, sleep here" I asked her "I don't know I mean only if it's ok with Maya" she said a little embarrassed "mom are you serious of course you welcome to stay as long as you want" Maya said and we all went to our beds.
"Hey bella are you ok" I asked Maya as we got ourselves ready for bed "yeah I'm good I'm just scared that my father will come to look for her I didn't saw him since what happened and he took me to a very dark places I'm scared to go through this again" she said and sat on the bed "no matter what happens I'm here I will always be here to get you out of the dark places" I said and sat next to her "thank you my love I'm glad you're here"

*the next morning*

Mayas pov
"Good morning beautiful" I said to Carina "buongiorno bella" she said and cuddled into my arms "when do you need to be at work" I asked "11:00" she said and hugged me tighter "ok it's just 8:00 go back to sleep my love" "wait but are you going now" she asked sadly "yes baby I said have a choice" I said and played with her hair "ok but please be safe I love you" she said and I kissed her.
"Good morning mom" I said when I saw her in the kitchen "oh good morning dear" she said "why are you up is everything ok" I asked "you everything is fine I just got used to this hours you know how your father is" she said worried to even talk about him "yeah.. well mom I need to go but Carina will leave at 11:00 so you if you need anything tell her or call to me" I told her "ok have a good day" "you too mom" I said and left.

Andys pov
"Wow girl you look tense" I told Maya when she got in "yeah my mom showed up and run away from my father" she said like its normal and I was shocked "ok Ms.Chill that completely normal" I told her "yeah fun my life are very relaxing" she said and got to her office "so are you ok" I asked "yeah, no I don't know I'm scared he might come to see her I didn't saw him since I left the house" she said "so what are you going to do" I asked "I think all I can do is just hope for the best" she said and started to work "ok Maya but I want you to promise me you're not going to shut Carina out you need her and she needs to know you treat her" I told her "I promise..."

I don't know if the TW was needed but I don't want people to feel uncomfortable so I just hope you enjoyed the chapter:)