11- piccola stella

SMUT WORNING if this part makes you feel uncomfortable stop after the •••••••••••• and start again when you see that again
*two months later*

Mayas pov
Today is Carinas birthday and I want to do something special so I decided to make her breakfast...
I made her pancakes and poured her some orange juice.
I went to our room and tried to wake her up "good morning beautiful" I said quietly "mhmmm..." she murmured and fall asleep again, after a few minutes I decided to try a different way...
I got back to bed and I started to move my hand down her body, "baby are you sure you don't want to wake up" I said and smirk "mhm" she murmured again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"ok baby..." I said as slide my hand under her panties and dug one finger into her "mio dio! Maya!!" She yelled in pleasure "you didn't wake up so I decided to try a different way" I said and kissed her neck "do you want me to stop?" "no please don't stop" she said as her head went back in pleasure, I did as she asked and I didn't stop I moved my fingers faster until her orgasm crashed into her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Well good morning baby, happy birthday, I made you breakfast" I said happily and gave her the plant as she come down from her high "good morning bella, thank you so much" she said and kissed me.
After that we sat in bed for a while, we ate and cuddle a little....
"So what do you want to do today" I asked "I was thinking that maybe we can go for a walk in the park" she said sweetly "of course my love" I said and kissed her

Carinas pov
We got up and went to shower. After that we got dressed and made lunch for the walk  "so do you want to open your gift now" she asked happily and gave me the gift "I love you" "you didn't even open that" she laughed "I know, I just wanted you to know that I love you" I said and she smiled "I know baby, I love you too" she said and kissed me...
I open the gift and smiled "I love that bambina thank you so much" I said excited, she gave me a necklace of Italy "look at the other side" she said and I looked 'some day' I saw that and my eyes filled with tears "I wrote 'some day' because some day we will be there together, you will show me your favorite places and all the best parts of your country" she said and smile "I love you so much" I said and kissed her, I could feel myself melting to the kiss and all I could think about was us, together in Italy...
We break the kiss and cleaned the kitchen, she washed the dishes and I put some Italian music, I chose the song 'piccola stella' I don't know why I always thought about her when I hear that song, "come dance with me mio amore" I yelled to her I caught her arm "ok ok I'm coming" she laughed and we just slow dance in the living room, I started to sing and she know I sang to her

"Hai preso il mio giorno, lo hai reso migliore"
(You took my days,you made it better)

"E ora scrivo qui in fretta per dirtelo ancora"
(And now I'm writing here quickly to tell you more)

"Che sei forte e fragile senza paura"
(That you are strong and fragile without fear)

"Tu resta la stessa, la stessa di sempre"
(You remain the same, the same as alway)

"Sei la cosa più bella che indosso"
(You are the most beautiful thing I wear)

"Sei risorsa, sei il cielo e sei il mondo"
(You are a resource, you are the sky and you are the world)

"Sei la strada che porta alla vita"
(You are the road to life)

"Donna instabile, sei la mia sfida"
(Unstable woman, you are my challenge)

''Sei la piccola stella che porto"
(

You are the little star I carry)