7- touch

*SMUT WORNING if this part makes you feel uncomfortable stop after "I yelled and Carina look at me and smirk"
*you can start again after the ••••••

Mayas pov
Today carina coming to the station and I was scared but not scared as I was yesterday she really know how to make me relax I love her so much this is so weird, I need to talk with Andy when we will be at the station.
The hour is 7am and we need the be at the station at 8am so I need to wake her up. I started to kiss her, I start from her forhead and then I'm going down to her cheek, I can see she starting to wake up so I kiss her lips and she melted to the kiss, god I love this woman. I kept kissing her and we break the kiss for air. "ammm buongiorno bella" she said with her cute sleepy voice "good morning my love" I said and smiled, I was so happy.

Carinas pov
I got up we got into shower and got dressed together,I decided to wear transparent white shirt, black pants. I was so excited to go with her. I walked out of the door and maya stared at me "why are you looking at me like that bella" I asked and smirk knowing that she looked at my shirt "yo.. your shirt you look.. beautiful.." she said hypnotized from my almost bare chest, she looked at me and UI looked at her god I love this woman so much I wish I could take her clothes off now.hour was 7:50am and we needed to leave...
After a few minutes we got to the station, I was so excited to meet everyone and maya saw that she laughed at me all the way to the station, but that was ok I love it when she laugh I could listen the her laugh for hours.

Mayas pov
We just got into the station and Carina was jumping like s little girl, she was so cute I laugh at her and then I pick her up and she put her legs around me and kiss me, "I love you" I said and admire her "I love you too bambina" "wait whattt did you just said you love her omg I was not ready for that" Andy said as she come closer "hahaha very funny Andy" I said and roll my eyes, I could see that Carina was happy from Andy reaction.

Andy pov
"Hey I'm Andy" I said "hey I'm Carina" she said and hugged me, she was so nice and Maya was so happy with her I never saw her that happy. "So you are that woman that got Maya 'monogamy is for the weak' Bishop to settle down" I said and smiled, " si si she isn't that tough with me" she said and smirk to Maya, "baby stop..." Maya said as her face getting red, "ok ok sorry bella" Carina said and kissed her, I was so happy for her. "So what are you say do you want to eat something and meet everyone" I asked Carina, "I want to see who are you working with, I want to know the people that help my girl come back to me safe" Carina said and smiled "I love you so much I can't handle that any more" Maya said and kissed her like I never saw her kiss someone. "Wow I don't know how you did that but Carina thank you so much I never saw her that happy" I said happily "well I'm happy to hear that, thank you Andy" Carina said, I don't know what that about her but its look like she can make everyone smile.

Mayas pov
We went upstairs and everyone was sitting in the table eating what Dean made them as usual...
"Hey guys" I said so they will notice we're here "oh hey captain" Travis said, "and I guess you're Carina" vic said, "si si hey" Carina said as she went of a hug, vic hugged her and laugh, "I can't believe you're dating a huger" she said to me and Carina laugh with her, "well that beautiful huger won't stop me from being mean to you get your asses downstairs for morning workout you have 10 minutes" I yelled and Carina look at me and smirk.

Carinas pov
I was right God she is so hot when she yell and act like a captain I wish we have time in her office now I want to make her mine I want everyone here will know she is mine. We went to her office and I just stared at her in these uniform Mio Dio I want the rip them off of her "why are you looking at me like that" Maya ask confused, "I look at you like that..." I said and got closer to her antil her body was against her desk "because your mine..." I said and started to kiss her neck antil she moaned "and I want everyone in this station to know it" I finished and she gasp, I started to kiss her as my hand go down her body, I'm starting to undress her but then someone knocked the door, "hey Maya we're down now" Andy said gentile, "I.. I'm coming" Maya said as she tried not to moan when I kiss her neck, "well this is not the way I thought I will say these words but I will handle that later you need to go mia bella" I said to her and I could tell she won't happy with that but she know she doesn't have a choice, "we will continue that soon I promise bambina" I told her, "ok ok it won't take long" she said sadly and I laugh "what so funny" she looked at me confused, "I think everyone in this station will know you're mine anyway because I marked my territory" I said as I pointed at her neck, "oh Carina..." she said when she realized what I meant "Maya are you coming" Andy yelled again "yes I'm coming" she yelled and walked out the door but I know she won't stop thinking about that.

Mayas pov
"I see carina marked her property" Andy laugh at me "yeah she really is" I said and laugh to...
All this time that I was with my team all I could think about was her touch, all I wanted was her touch, I wanted her to be with me now just her and me alone.
Its been a few hours and we were on our way home Carina told me she had fun, but we didn't had time to finish what happened in my office earlier after she said that I know whats going to happened when we get home.

Carinas pov
We got home and all I wanted to do is make her mine, I couldn't stop staring at her she was so beautiful with her uniform on and the captain anergy "stop looking at me like that" she said "its not my fault that you look so hot in your uniform" I said as I got closer to her "oh really you think I look hot" she said and lower her voice "very hot but there is one problem" I said and smirk, "oh really..." she already struggling to talk "you yelled a lot today but I didn't heard you yelling my name" I said and kissed her we kissed for a while and then she broke the kiss "so do you want to fix the problem... to you want to hear me scream you name..." "si captain and I will" right after I said that I started to kiss her and we went to the bedroom.
I started to kiss her and I pushed her against the bed "wow somebody hold that for a long time" she gasp " you have no idea" I said before I attack her neck and make her moan "Carina.. baby..." "si bambina?" I said as I remove her shirt and bra which leaves her with bare chest "I want to see you like that all day" I said as I admire her I felt like I fall in love even more everytime she moan "ah.. Carina please..." I smile, I love hearing her so desperate for my touch so I decided to test her a little "please what my love" "you know what.. please..." she said angrily "bambina do you want play a game?" I asked happily and she didn't even answer, she could only nod "I touch you where you want me the most but you can't come if I didn't told you..." I said with lower tone "o.. ok..." she said and I started to kiss down her body until I got to her pants I remove them and passing my finger on her panties then I realized how wet she is "oh my God you really want me there aren't you" "please baby I need this.. I need you..." as she finished talking my head go down and I started to suck her clit and she moan which makes me suck harder "c.. Carina yes ple.. please faster" "remember the roles bambina..." "yes o.. ok..." I continue what I did and she started to moan louder "baby I need... I need more" she gasp and I inserts two fingers "baby don't stop please go faster!!" she yelled and I do as she said I go faster and faster "baby I'm.. I'm close please let me please let me come..." "not yet my love hold that" I said and as I starting to suck her clit "b... baby please I can't.. I can't hol..." she started and her orgasm crashed into her "ah ah bambina I didn't said you can come" I said satisfied "I.. I know I'm sorry I tried I sw.." I didn't even let her finish and I inserts my fingers in and she moan loudly "baby I can't take it anymore" she yelled and breathe heavily " well you know I didn't told to to come and you did anyway so its not my fault..." I said and smirk "don't come until you tell you to" I said and started to move my fingers faster and faster "baby please I'm begging let me come!!" she yelled "hold it a little more mia bella.." I said and moved my fingers even faster and she yell in pleasure "let it go bella let me feel you coming" I said and in a second I could feel her getting to her high "Carina!!" she yelled, I got next to her and started to running fingers through her hair after a few seconds she broke the silence "well my love you did very good job but now its your turn" she said and smile, I could she she is struggling but she didn't let that stop her she pushed me up to her face and inserts her tongue "ah bella!!" I moaned in pleasure as she contacted faster than before but I needed more "faster bambina faster please.." I begged as she moved her fingers faster until my orgasm crashed into me but she didn't stop I was so sensitive I couldn't stop myself and I yelled in pleasure as she continued faster "bambina I'm close don't stop please don't stop!!" I said and she did as I asked she didn't stop and in a few moments I got to my high and moaned her name...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maya pov
I never thought my day will ever end like that, end with me laying an my bad with the love of my life, I was so weak from what just happened but I felt so strong next to her "thank you my love" I said in a soft voice "for what bella" she said with adorable sleepy voice "just for being here, I love you" "I love you too mia bella" she said and I kissed her softly. She is all I have in my head and all I want there.

Ok this the longest episode I wrote this is so crazy I think it came out well hope you like it too