9- monster

Mayas pov
I woke up the day after and I felt like shit, I woke and she wasn't next to me, I needed someone here.
After a few minutes of laying in bed I decided to call Andy...
Andy:"heyyy good morninggg"
Maya: "hey what's up"
Andy: "what happened to you, you sound like someone just ran you over."
Maya: "I got into a fight with Carina god I was so stupid, what if she won't love me anymore, I can't lose her" I said  panicking
Andy:"hey hey Maya breathe I'm coming just breathe its ok" Andy said and I couldn't stop panickin but at least she was on her way
Andy:"I'm on my way see you in a minute"
Maya:"o..ok.." I said and breathe heavily
I need to come down so I sat on the floor and tried to breathe the floor was cold so that help a little...
I sat like that of a few minutes and then Andy knocked at the door. I opened the door for her and she hugged me tightly "you scared me to death don't do that" she said and breathe in relief...
We sat together on the couch and I told her everything. "Oh Maya I don't think you were angry at her I think you're scared" she said and passed her head on my back " of course I'm scared" I yelled and got up "she is perfect, someone come to kiss her and she didn't even thought about that she backed off, I'm not like that I never been that person I'm a monster and when she will find out she will hate me I can't, I can't live in this fear anymore, I'm going to be just like my father." I said as I got on my knees and cried "Maya look at me.." Andy said and I looked up "you're not a monster and you're not like you father, you're Maya Bishop you're strong and Carina loves you so much I'm sure she will understand but you have to talk with her, to tell her everything like you told  me" Andy said and she was right I know that bur its just so hard...
We sat on the couch together and I layed my head on her lap "can you stay with me tonight I dont want to be alone" I said,  "yeah of course but come we need to eat first I will make something" she said sweetly. "Thank you so much Andy for everything I don't know what I ever done without you" I said and hugged her... 

Carinas pov
Bailey gave me a few days off, she saw me when I got to the hospital after I talked with Maya, I was devastated I love her so much and the thought of me hurting her crashed me...
I sat in my bed thinking about what happened "god I can't believe I hurt her" I said to myself as my eyes filled with tears. After a few minutes Amelia called.
Amelia:"hey Carina what's up Bailey told me she gave you some days off"
Carina:"si... after I talked with Maya.. I qjust needed some time off..." I said sadly
Amelia:"oh ok... do you need anything, do you want me to come?" she asked kindly
Carina:"can you can came be with me a little just for a while..."I asked quietly
Amelia:"of course" she said gentile
Carina:"thank you Amelia... for everything" I said and we hung out
After something like an hour Amelia come "hey Carina how are you" she asked and hugged me, "I'm fine I just needed someone here.." I said and hugged her tightly. After that we talked for a while and made some food, "so how is it with link he seems very nice" I said "yeah he's amazing, I don't know he's special, I love him he makes me happy" she said happily "wow you're so in love, I'm so happy for you" I said, I'm so happy for her she deserves to be happy finally... "so what are you planning to do, are you going to go and get her back or you're going to let her go" she asked "oh there is no way we will break up because of that, I can't lose her because of something like that" I said as I thought about my next step...
We kept talking and she slept here for tonight... I'm so glad I have her.

Andys pov
Maya fall asleep on my lap. I never saw her like that, she is so in love but I'm still worried about her Igot hurt so easily even when she doesn't show that I know she hurt I don't know how to help her with Carina I hope she will tell her what she told me...
"Maya let go to bed" I woke her up gentile and we got up. I helped her lay in her bed and I was about to leave to room but then she called me "Andy..." she said and sat up "can you stay with me here" she asked sadly "of course..." I said and got into her bed, she layed her head on my stomach and fall asleep and not that long after her I fall asleep too...
It was around 3am and I woke up and saw Maya going crazy she looked like she have a nightmare "Carina please I'm sorry don't go don't go" she cried "hey Maya wake up.. wake up its ok..." I said gentile and she woke up crying "I'm so sorry I didn't meant to wake you up I'm sorry" she said panicking "hey.. hey... its ok Maya go back to sleep come..." I said and hugged her until she fall asleep again. I hope them will be ok I don't know how Maya will react if they won't be together....

Ok this episode is a little shorter but I liked the way it came out hope you like that too...

Btw in in monster I meant to the to one by Gabbie Hanna<3