25-dancing on my own

A month later...

No ones pov
It's been a month since what Maya did and since Carina and her talked she was doing much better she understand that she did everything perfectly fine and when all the guilt got off of her, she talked with Carina more and shared her feelings with her..

Mayas pov
It was lunch time and it was a weak day so I decided to go and eat with Carina.
I walked into the hospital and went straight to her office and knocked at her door "come in" she yelled and I walk in with a smile "oh hey bambina what are you doing here" she said and came to kiss me "I just wanted to see you, I thought maybe we can have lunch together" I ask and she kissed me again "of course" she said and we were about to sit down but then someone called Carina "oh mhm I got it do we know what happened.. oh wow ok yes yes we will stay here thank you be safe" Carina said and hung up "what happened" I asked her and she looked at me scared "if I tell you, you need to promise me you're staying here" she said seriously "ok yes what is it" I asked confused "there is a shooter in the hospital, we are in a lock down" she said and I was shocked and then we heard a shoot and Carina started to shake "its ok my love sit under the table I'm gonna block the door" I said and she did as I said, I was so scared but I need to keep her safe I have to stay focus so I took the sofa she had in the room and pushed her against to door after that I went to Carina and I saw she was crying so I just hugged her until her breath calmed down..
"Ok my love I know I said I'm not gonna go out but I have to I need to help I can't just sit her" I told her after something like an hour here "no no bambina you promised what of something is going to happen to you I need you here I'm scared please please don't go" she started to cry "I have to my love I'm sorry I will be ok I promise" I hugged her again "I will be back but after I came out I need you to blockthe door again, can you do that for me" I said and she nodded. I got up and left and when I was out the hospital was in completely silence so I know I can't do any noise...

Carinas pov
Its been 40 minutes since Maya got out, I cant believe she left I need to go after her it's been too long, so I got up and left the room, I walked around the hospital and it was so quiet I was scared to move but I had to find her so I kept going until I saw her with the shooter infront and her, I looked at her and I couldn't breathe I started panicking and I was so scared I thought I was going to have a panic attack so I sat down on the cold floor and accidentally did a noise so they both looked at me "who is it I told you not to call anyone how did she got here" he yelled and ran to me "stay away from her Maya yelled and jumped on him "don't touch her" she yelled again but then all I heard was a shoot and then saw him run away, when I saw he left my breath relaxed and I ran to Maya "MAYA! MAYA PLEASE BE OK DON'T LEAVE ME" I yelled and then I saw people running to us "please save her" I cried "please" I broke down and someone hold me, I turned around and saw chief Bailey so I just let myself cry into her arms..

Baileys pov
"Ok we need to get her to an OR now!" I yelled and we got her on a stretcher "Carina you need to stay here, Shepherd stay with her" I yelled to Amelia and went to the OR.

Amelia's pov
"Did you got hurt too" I asked Carina and she just shook her head "do you want to tell me what happened did you saw everything" I asked worried that she might saw her girlfriend got shoot "yeah.. I.. I saw him shoot her" she started to cry "I got out from the room because I need to find her I was scared that something happened to her and yeah I know its stupid but I just gotta see it for myself" she cried before started talking again "I'm in the corner why can't you see me" I realize she talk to Maya even though she wasn't here "So far away but still so near the lights come on, but you don't see me standing here" and after she said that she broke down again so I just hold her...

*Two hours later*

Carinas pov
The team showed up an hour ago and we just waited in the waiting room until Bailey came "ok guys she's out of surgery so you can go and see her" she said "Carina you should go we need to get going please keep us updated" Travis said and they left.
I went to her room and sat next to her "I can't believe we're here again you told me that you will take care of yourself when you're gonna wake up I will kill you with my own heads" I got mad but then she started to speak "is that a promise" she laughed so I just laughed and kissed her "ouch ouch" she said as she kept laughing "well you deserve that I said and got up to call Andy...

Sorry for not updating for so long hope you will like that<3