13- paradise

SMUT WORNING if this part makes you feel uncomfortable stop after the ••••• and start when you see that again.

Carinas pov
"Maya.. bella come on wake up I will be late..." "mhm baby I'm tired" she whined "come baby I know but you know it will pay off" I smirk and she got up quickly "wait what? today?! really!!" she said excited like a little girl "god woman you're acting like you're going to see me naked for the first time" I laugh "you know I could watch you for hours" she said and finally got up and hugged me "you're just the cutest" I said and she hugged me tightly "I love you" she said like a baby and my heart melted "I love you too bambina" I said. After a few minutes of just sitting together in comfortable silence we started to get ready...

Mayas pov
We didnt had time for breakfast because we sat in bed for a while so we decided to grab something in the hospital.
We got into the car and made our way to the hospital, "I'm sorry.." I said "for what bella" Carina asked confused "I didn't mean to delay you" I said and my head went down as I played with my fingers "what bambina no... its ok why are you always so hard with your self stop that" she said and hold my hand "I don't know I just don't want you to be mad at me" I said sadly "I'm not mad bambina its ok I love staying in bed with you" she smiled and I smiled to...
After a while we arrived to the hospital, we got inside and Doctor Shepherd came to us "hey Carina" she said nicely "oh and hey Maya" she said as she noticed me "hey Doctor Shepherd" I said and smiled "seriously Carina you didn't taught your girl anything" she laughed and so as Carina "you can call me Amelia cap" she added "oh ok" I said a little embarrassed "Amelia stop you're embarrassing her" Carina laugh as she saw my cheeks get a little red "ok ok" Amelia laugh as she walk away "have a nice day" she yelled "you as well" Carina yelled back as we got closer to the elevator...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Carinas pov
We got into my office and I sat on my chair "what" Maya said and looked at me with her big puppy eyes "what" I asked confused "I thought we are going to do something else" she said and sat on my lap "well bambina I still have work to do" I said and smiled as I saw how desperate she is "ok ok" she said and stayed on my lap "excuse me" I said as I looked at her "I think I have a big, comfortable couch right there" I laugh "well I already needs to wait until you finish your work so don't ask for more than you can get" she said and hugged me as I laugh
I worked for a while and when I finally finished I looked down and saw Maya sleeping on me so I started to move my hand down her body and she immediately woke up "I understand that you finally have time for me" she said and a few quiet whispers came out for her mouth as I grabbed her breasts  "I always have time for you" I said and started to kiss her neck "Carina..." she moan and I kissed her, the kiss started to become more and more harsh until we go to the couch, she sits down and I sit on her lap, I started to kiss her neck and she pushed her head against the couch "baby come on..." she said and I got up, she looked at me with confused look "where are you going"she asked and when I got the black box out of my closet she smirked "so Maya... I think the question is... are you ready" I said as I got closer to her "so what do you pick" I said and opened the box "oh I what to try this one" she said and picked up the blue vibrator and I smiled, I put the box on my desk and come back to her "lay down" I demanded and she does that without saying a word...
I slowly remove her shirt and kissing her breasts, I kiss down to her belly as I still hold her breasts, she moan softly as I leave wet kisses on her body "Carina..." she moan as I slowly get rid of her pants... I started to kiss her thigh and she moved angrily "something wrong bambina" I asked and kiss her on her panties "no.. no just please keep going..." she said and I grabbed the toy, I turn it on and put in on her clit "oh god! yes!!" she yelled and her head went back in pleasure "ok bambina I think its time for this to go..." I said and remove her panties, as I removed them I saw the mass I did "wow bella I guess I did a good job" I said and licked her center "mhmmm...." she murmured and I kept going until I her moans become louder, I moved my tongue and replaced it with the toy "ah!" she yelled surprised and I kept moving it on her center "yes baby faster I need more" she moaned loudly and I increased the speed "I close babyyyyy" she moaned and I stopped the toy and pushed three fingers in "yes, Carina!!" She yelled as her orgasm crashed into her "god I love you job" she said as her breath relaxed "oh I wasn't done with you" I said and got up, I grabbed the black box again "pick" I said and she just stared at me "pick or I will pick that for you" I said and she finally responded "this one" she picked and smirked "are you sure you can handle that" I said as I look at what she picked.
"Are you ready" I said as I turned the vibrator on "yes baby please" she begged desperately and I pushed the toy into her "carina..." she moan softly. After a while with the toy inside of her she got up and claimed on top of me "a.. are you r.. ready" she asked as her voice trembled "si.. si bambina do that..." I can't look at her when she is like that she's making me so weak.. well she makes my legs feel so weak...

Mayas pov
I slowly slid the vibrator into her and she yelled in pleasure "oh bambina..." she said as I moved and the toy moved in and out "please bambina I need more" she gasped and I increased the speed and we yelled together "yes yes Maya I'm going to.. ohhhh" she moaned as she go to her high. She turn our and now she was on top of me, she started to move back and forth and we yelled, she come closer to me and kissed as she moan to the kiss "yes baby.. I love you yes..." I said as she got faster "I love you too bambina just please come I won't handle that for much longer" she yelled and her head went back in pleasure "let it go bella come for me" she said and come to kiss me, after she said that she increased the speed again "yes baby yes I'm coming" I yelled "yes... yes! bella!! " she moaned and both of come hardly "good girl..." she said and layed next to me.
We layed together and then someone knocked at the door "hey Carina its me" Amelia said and came in "no no! Amelia!" Carina yelled and covered us with the blanket "omg! I'm so sorry, I will talk with you later so sorry!!" Amelia yelled and came out, god I laugh so hard "why are you laughing, thats not funny!" She yelled "oh I find that very funny..." I said and kept laughing "well I don't think that's funny! I'm the only one who has the right to see you like that..." she said and started kissing my neck "mhmmm... I agree" I said as I grabbed her hair.
We stayed on the couch for a while until it was time to go home, we got to the parking lot and got into the car...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carinas pov
We got home and our night was amazing we just cuddled together on the couch "thank you for coming with me today bella, literally" I laugh "anytime" she laughed and kissed me, "I love the way I feel safe to share my fantasy with you, everytime we're like that I fell like I'm in paradise..." I said and smiled "well thats what you make me feel everyday..." she said and I layed on her chest.
We layed on the couch together for a while until we heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and I couldn't believe, I was terrified "baby are you ok? How is it" she asked but I didn't answered "padre..." I said and my eyes filled with tears...

Ok I loved the way that came out I felt like I needed Carinas past too...
Hope you liked that<3