19-sweet but psycho

SMUT WORNING if this part makes you feel uncomfortable stop after the ••••• and start again when you see that again

Carinas pov
I finally got home that was a hard day but I'm not gonna lie I'm proud at myself, if we go back to year ago I will never talk back to him but it was like I heard... Maya actually, that's weird I usually hearing Andrea. Well I guess things have changed "ah" I laugh surprise. After I got home I was In front of the door and I just looked at her and smiled 'welcome to our home' I saw the sign "our" I whispered to myself and opened the door, I walked in and saw her sleeping at the couch with sexy dress and a box of donuts "Maya" I whispered and giggled "mhmm" she murmured and I kissed her "mhmm I'm awake I'm awake" she said and I laugh "I love you so much" I said and sat next to her "I love you too" she said and our lips met once again "so what all of this" I said and admired her body "I want to surprise you and make you happy, you deserve something good after today" she said sweetly "oh that something good that's amazing" I said and passed a finger on her side and she smirked "so what do you want to do" she said knowing what I will say "I think we should watch a movie" I said and she looked at me confused "I heard about an amazing documentary" I said and she looked at the floor "ye-yeah s-sure" she said embarrassed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"it call how fast can I make you beg" I said and lift her head up with my finger "o.. ok..." she said as I kissed her neck roughly "I missed you today" I said as I sat on the couch with her on my lap "mhmmm I missed you too" she said and her head went back in pleasure "oh I'm sure you did" I said and pushed her against the couch "ah" she moaned softly "Carina..." "yes my love" I said testing her "you know what I want please baby" she said desperately "but I don't want you out of this dress yet" I said and got up "touch yourself" I demanded, she gasped and moved her hand down her body "baby..." she moaned when her hand touched the right spot "you're a psycho" I said to her and got closer "but I love that, I love you" I said to her and replaced her hand with mine "yes, my love please harder" she yelled and I pushed two fingers into her which makes her moan louder and louder until she got to her high,
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
before she came down from her high I pick her up and put her on the table "so now... what do you want to do" I asked "just be with you its enough for me we can do whatever you want" she said sweetly "ok so do you want to dance with me?" I ask and gave her my hand "of course my love but can you sing for me again" she asked "god you're adorable" I said and she blushed "ahhh mia bambina" I said and kiss her "get up" I said and helped her get up I started my playlist, well my american playlist. The first song started to play and I laugh " why are you laughing" Maya asked confused "you don't know that song" I asked shocked "no.." she said embarrassed "ok so now I really have to sing to you" I laugh and she smiled "oh, she's sweet but a psycho a little bit psycho at night she's screamin' 'I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind'" I sang as we danced, god I love seeing her this happy, "she'll make you curse, but she a blessing she'll rip your shirt within a second you'll be coming back, back for seconds" I kept singing and the time passed and the songs changed, we danced for so long that our feets couldn't handle that anymore and we sat down, cuddling with each other we fall asleep...

Mayas pov
I woke up the day after and saw Carina asleep in my arms 'god she is adorable' I thought to myself and smiled, after I watched her for awhile I got up and carried her to our bed, god I still can't believe this is our bed I got lost in my thoughts "mhmmm" I heard Carina starting to wake up in my arms, she opened her eyes and smiled to me, she got herself comfortable on my chest "are you comfortable" I said and she nod and hugged me "I love you" I said to her as I played with her hair "I love you too" she whispered and we fall asleep again...
"Get up baby we need to go for work we didn't woke up!!" I yelled and ran across the apartment to pick up my stuff "we're already late why are you running" she said still in her morning voice "I never late I can't believe I'm late" I said panicking "wait wait" she said laughing "did you said you never last? Is that the first time" she said a little shocked "baby it's not funny..." I said shyly "no you're right, its adorable" she said and hugged me from behind "it's because of you" I said half panicking half angry "you making me feel too comfortable, too good" I said and she laughed "I'm not laughing" I said like a little kid "well I am" she laughed again "I'm say that maybe I'm making you fell too comfortable or maybe you're just happy" she said and we smiled at each other "I'm sorry" I said shyly "you have nothing to be sorry about bambina" she said and kiss me "now come on let's go weer late" she said and grabbed my hand.

Andys pov
"I know I'm late I'm sorry I'm here I'm here" Maya got in panicking "hey, hey Maya breathe we didn't have any calls its ok" I said and put my hands on her shoulders "oh ok sorry" she said embarrassed "so the first time you're late the Italian kept you up all night ah" "yes, but its not the reason she fall asleep in my arms and I didn't want to move her so I stayed like that and I fall asleep too" she said a little scared for some reason "Maya what's going on" "I don't know I never felt so comfortable, so.. in love, I never late and she made me feel too comfortable and now I'm late" she said as she shaked and I could she the fear in her eyes "why are you so scared Maya you just late its ok" I said a little worried "m..my dad always got mad when I was late" I said and a tear rolled down her face "oh Maya.. I'm so sorry" I said and hugged her...

Mayas pov
I finally got home god I just want to hold Carina in my arms...
"Honey I'm home!" I yelled and she came to me for a kiss "hey bambina" she said sweetly "you can't even imagine how much I missed you" I said and picked her up "bella what are you doing" she laughed when I carried her to our bed "I just want to cuddle.. please" I said quietly "oh bella.. came her..." she said to me and I crawled into her arms "can we go to sleep like that I don't want to let go" I said as I felt her hand going through my hair "of course bambina come" she said and hold my head closer to her chest "good night my love" I said and she kissed my head "buona notte bellissima..."

I know I didn't post for a while I had a little hard time lately but I'm good now and I hope you all doing well thank you for reading<3