18-you should be sad

Carinas pov
Today we need to go home, but it's ok I have Maya she was so sporting lately and I just hope I'm not going to see him a lot.
"Baby are you ready" Maya yelled and got closer "yes let's go" I said and she grabbed my hand "are you sure" she said to make sure everything is okay  "I'm sure, now let's go we will be late" I said and we got out of the house...
*At the airport"
"Let me" Maya said and grabbed my suitcase, "I love the way you worried about me like I'm a little kid" I said and laugh "I just love to know you're ok" she said sweetly "I know bambina thank you" I said and kissed her "last call for flight 672" we heard and went to our flight. "Flight tickets?" The man on the entrance of the plane said and we handed him our tickets "have a nice flight" he said and looked down on Mayas body I was so mad I just grabbed Mayas fase and kissed her "let's go honey" I said and she laughed, "ugh man's" I said angrily as we got into the plane "I think I like jealous Carina" she laughed and I turn red "well at least he stopped looking at something who doesn't belong to him" I said and we sat on our places "oh yeah and who I belong to, you?" She asked playfully "si, and I proved that last night" I said and scratched her thigh.. "baby stop not here.. I won't handle that" she said holding her moan "well then I guess I will wait for home" I said and kiss her cheek "mhmmm.. too late but thank you" she said and hold my hand "stop testing me or I will fuck you in the bathroom and make everyone hear what a whore you are" I whispered in her ear and she gasped softly "sorry I couldn't help that" she said as she turn herself  to looked at the window and tried to calm down...
After a while I heard Maya call my name quietly and realized I fall asleep "Maya.. what..." I said and she kissed my forhead "we're landing soon" she said and scratched my head softly "I'm up..." I said and kissed her...

Mayas pov
Ones we landed we wanted to go straight to home so we got into the car as fast as possible...
We got home and at the moment I opened the door she pushed me against that "mhmm its look like you hold that one of a while" I said playfully "you have no idea.." she talked back as she  pushed me to the bedroom and then her phone rang "ugh why nowww" she whined and picked up her phone "oh hey Doctor Bailey" she said and I kept kissing her neck "wait what" she said terrified and I stopped kissing her "o-oh ok.. yeah su-sure" she said and a tear rolled down her face "si, si of course thank you, bye" she said and as she hung up she fell into my arms "he's got the job at Greys Sloan" she said crying and shaking, she pulled away and started to breathe heavier "hey baby you need to breathe you will have a panic attack" I said and she started to shake again "hey baby look at me pls" I said worried "pls look at me, my love I need your eyes up to mine" I said and she looked up "good, now breathe" "I-I can't" she said terrified so I put her hand on my chest for her to feel me breathing "follow my breath baby" I said softly as I took a deep breath and she follows me "good job baby you're doing great" I said and after a few minutes she felt better and layed in my arms "what do you want to do" I asked as I played with her hair "I'm going to work tomorrow and I will show him that I'm not afraid of him" she said and pulled me closer "are you? Afraid?" I asked sadly "I'm, but he's not going to stop me" "but for pls just hold me" she said sweetly "of course my love I'm not leaving" I said and kissed her forhead...

Carinas pov
"Good morning bambina" I said and kissed her "good morning... when do you need to be at work?" She asked with her adorable morning voice "in a hour I'm going to shower" I said and got up "ok but wake me up before you go" "ok bella" I said and started to get ready.
After some time it was time to go so I went to say goodbye to Maya...
"Ciao bambina I love you" I said and she woke up "bye.. oh and if you need me just call I will be there" she said sweetly and kissed me "ciao mia amore" "bye" she said one last time and I left the house...
After a while I got to the hospital and I don't know why but the first thing I did was looking for him, my eyes looked for him at the lobby and I could feel the panic in my body "hey Carina! Are you ok..." Amelia said happily until she noticed something was wrong "m-my father is h-here" I said and breathe heavily "ok let go come with me" she said and grabbed my hand as we went to her office, she closed the door and we sat on the couch "ok listen, I don't know everything but what happened with you family but I know that sometimes family can be more harsh than happily ever after so I'm here no matter when" she said sweetly "thank you so much Amelia" I said a little more relaxed "now go back to work go save some babies" she said and I got up "I will I said happily and left her office. At the moment I left her office I started to go to mine but as I got to my door I saw him, I can't believe he was there it was like everything he did, everything he said came back "oh Carina I waited so long can't you even get to your work on time" he said and I was shocked I wanted to say something but the words didn't came out "you can't even speak mio dio" he said angrily " I Know nobody else will tell you so there's some things I gotta say gonna jot it down and then get it out and then I'll be on my way no, you're not half the man you think that you are and you can't fill the hole inside of you with money, drugs and cars" I yelled and got into my office without even giving him a chance to answer, "I need to call Maya" I said to myself knowing I won't be able to calm myself down

Maya:"hey baby what's up" she said sweetly and I just started to cry

Carina:"he was outside the office, my office" I said crying

Maya:"what! Are you ok do you need me to come" she said worried

Carina:"n-no I'm ok, I-I yelled at him"

Maya:"oh baby.."

Carina:"yeah but it's ok, I'm ok I just needed to hear your voice" I said and breath out in relief

Maya:"ok my love do you want me to stay with you on the line"

Carina:"no its fine we will talk later I need to work"

Maya:"ok but if something happens call me and it's doesn't matter if you think it's the smallest thing"

Carina:"ok bambina thank you"

Maya:"anytime my love, bye"

Carina:"ciao mia amore"

I know I'm not posting consistently I'm sorry but still I hope you will like that♡♡