10-let you down

Carinas pov
" I think I will go to her house..." I said to Amelia "go tell her that you love her... she loves you, and you know she loves you too" Amelia said and we hugged.
We went out together got to our cars "thank you! for everything!!" I yelled "anytime!"she yelled back and I got to my car...

Mayas pov
Andy left to work already and I took some days off I can't be a captain when I can't even get control on my own life...
I walked to the kitchen and I heard a knock, maybe Andy forgot something I thought to myself as I went to open the door and I saw her there.. Carina... "hey" she said with as she look at the floor, wow she was gorgeous I couldn't stop myself I hugged her tightly and after a few seconds she hugged me back "god I missed you so much I'm so sorry bambina" she said and I could hear that she almost crying so I let go and she looked up to me with tears in her eyes "Carina its not your fault..." I said as we walked to the living room, we sat down on the sofa and we sat so close to each other we didn't want to break the touch I felt like I didn't touched her for years "I overreacted Andy helped me realize that I was scared..." I said as my eyes filled with tears "hey.. hey... bambina don't cry" she said and put her hand on my cheek "I was scared.. I'm scared that I will hurt you... you're perfect and I'm a monster I will hurt you and I won't handle that, I can't live in the thought that you will hate me...." I said as I cried "bambina look at me" "look at me bella" she said and I looked at her "I love you.. do you hear me" she said and made me look up again "Bella I love you with all of my heart and you're not a monster you're beautiful and smart and you're not going to hurt me and even if you will I will never hate you I can't live with you, I was without you for two days and I couldn't breathe" she said and we just stared "I love you Carina, I love you so much I'm so sorry..." I said and she kissed me, her lips were so soft I melted to the kiss and we kissed until the air was necessary.

Carinas pov
I love this woman so much, I love her so much that I can't breathe without her...
After we kissed we made some food and ate together "baby to can go sit in the living room I will do the dishes." she said and smile "no I'm okay here" I said and admire her as she walk "ok my love" she said and kissed me softly. After a while she finally finished and came back to the table "I love you" I said and stared at her as she come closer and kissed me she almost breaks the kiss but I pull her back I don't want her to let go "come.." she said as she pick me up, I started to kiss her neck until I found a sensitive and she she moan softly. we got to the bedroom and she pushed me to the bed and started to kiss my neck as she removed my shirt "I feel like I didn't saw you like this for ages" she said as she started to kiss my collar bone, "well you can se this when ever you want, its you're after all" I said with lower voice "well let make sure it's stay like that" she said and kissed down my body I wanted her so much that every little kiss makes me moan and when I felt her going lower I couldn't stop myself I I moan loudly she stop and looked up "I barely touched you and you already moan are you really that sensitive" she said and smirked "well I think you should keep going to understand how sensitive I am..." I said as I trying not to moan again but I know what I said turn her on and I will moan again soon...
She removed my pants and passed a finger on my panties "Maya..." I moaned softly "do you want me to stop" she asked sweetly "no please don't stop"I said desperately and then she removed my panties and I moan softly and she pushed her finger into me "god I love it when I make you so wet" she said satisfied from what she does to me "pl.. please don't stop..." "as you wish" she said as she push three fingers faster "y.. yes Maya please don't... don't stop" I said and her head want to where her fingers was and I could feel myself getting closer to my high, a few seconds later my body couldn't handle that anymore and my orgasm crashed into me "well that was faster than I thought it will be" she laughed and come next to me "I thought about you for two days, I become sensitive from your very first sentence" I said as I tried to breathe normally "oh really want you thought about me" she said with lower voice "I thought about the moment that you will lay on my bed.. begging me to let you come..." I said and a soft moan came for her mouth, at that moment I climbed on her and started to suck her neck "Carina..." she said as I found her favorite spot on the neck "si bella I know you love that spot" I said as she smiled and her head went back in pleasure. "Baby please I need more..." she said as I slowly remove her panties "ok bella ok.." I said softly, after that I push two fingers into her center and she moan loudly "come on bella let me hear you" I said as my head went between her legs and I sucked her clit "yes baby faster please faster" she yelled as I felt her getting closer to her orgasm I did as she asked I suck harder and move my fingers even faster until her orgasm crashed into her but I didn't stop I moved my fingers faster and faster "yes baby please don't stop don't stop" she yelled in pleasure until she got to her high but again I didn't stop "baby I can't take anymore" she said but I didn't stop I replaced my fingers with my tongue and she moan even louder I didn't stop until her legs shook and she got to her orgasm again...

Mayas pov
"Oh baby..." I said after a few minutes that was necessary for me to go back and breathe normally "I said I couldn't take that anymore" I said and she just looked at me and smiled "what" I asked confused "I love you" she said from nowhere "I love you too baby but I won't be able to walk tomorrow" I said and she kissed me "I know but I didn't wanted to stop I missed you so much I wanted to make your body realize that you're mine" she said sweetly and I kiss her " lets just stay in bed for now ok?" I asked with a quiet voice "ok bambina.."

Hope you like that one I actually don't have something special to say just hope  you like that🤭🦋