21-beggin'

Carinas pov
"I can't believe you did that how could you" I woke up and heard Maya yelling and when I looked at her I realized she was asleep "hey bambina are you ok" I asked gentile "I can't believe that" she yelled again "hey Maya... Maya wake up" I said and she opened her eyes "don't touch me" she said and move my hand " what, what happened" I said shocked "I just dreamed you cheated on me it felt so real I.. I can't god you got me so mad" she said and it was so hard not to laugh at her "go away" she said and pushed me out of the bed " are you really mad at me because of a dream" I said laughing "yes" she said like its normal "oh I'm sorry my love what can I do to make you forgive me" I asked trying so hard not to laugh "I don't know" she said and I took my phone "I just heard a new song it can 'beggin I think it can work'" I said and played the song "I'm on my knees while I'm beggin' cause I don't want to lose you hey yeah, I'm beggin', beggin' you and put your loving hand out baby I'm beggin', beggin' you and put your loving hand out darlin'" I sang to her as the song kept playing "so my love do you get my apology" I said when the song comes to his end "I never was mad at you I just wanted to hear you sing" she said and got up happily "ah- omg you're so rude" I said and chased her...

Mayas pov
"So my love I think its time for work now" I said and got up for the sofa "whatttt nooooo" she said and grabbed my hand like a child "baby come on I'm the captain I can't be late" " but I don't want to go to work I'm gonna miss you" she said with big puppy eyes "let's make a deal are you ok with going to work if I will carry you to the car and I'll come pick you up from work" "yes" she said and jumped on my back" "god you're such a baby, a cute one but still a baby" I laugh and carried her to the car

*at work*
"Good morning everyone, morning work out in ten minutes" I yelled and went to my office...
"Ok everyone let do it" I said when we got a call "oh thank God I needed that" vic yelled from the back and got into the car. "Ok we are in charge on the scene we got this Gibson, Miller and Hughes you go from the front, Herrera and Montgomery you need to look for citizens from the back, go nineteen!" I said and everyone does as I said...
"Hughes are you ok" I said for the third time and no one answered "ok you're in charge I'm going in"  I said to the captain for station 13 and ran into the building "Herrera, Hughes, Gibson are you here" I yelled "I'm here Maya I'm stuck" I heard Andys voice "I'm coming" I said and ran to her "I'm here it's ok I'm gonna get you out of here" I said when I saw she was trapped under part of the ceiling, I started to move all the pieces and got her to the PRT "do you know where are the others" "no, Montgomery and I split up he went upstairs" she said and I run back in, I got to the second floor and I could barely see something there was to much smoke so I found a wall and kept going "is there anyone here" I yelled "yes Maya we're here It's Vic and Gibson and Miller with me the door is stack" she yelled and I started so break to wall "be careful I'm close" I yelled and hit the wall for the last time "wait where is Travis" I said when they came out "he wasn't with us" Vic said worried "it's ok get out you didn't left a lot of oxygen" "ok but Maya keep checking your oxygen level it doesn't look good either" Gibson said and they got out...
"Travis... can you hear me" I yelled a little weak when my oxygen level was low "M-Maya I'm... I'm here..." Travis said and when I broke the door he collapsed into my arms "I'm here Travis I'm gonna get you out of here" I said and carried him outside, as soon as I got out someone took Travis from me "Carina..." I said and collapsed into someone's arms...

Carinas pov
"Hey Carina are you ok" I heard Teddy asking and I looked at her with tears in my eyes "Maya doesn't answering her phone and there is a big fire and the news saying that there is some station with a lot injures" I said crying as she hugged me "it's gonna be ok you don't know if it is  Maya and also if it's her she is strong she's gonna be ok" Teddy said and I calmed down a little "thank you" I said and let go from the hug "in caming" the paramedic yelled and I saw Vic on a stretcher "Vic what happened" I ran to her "its was a bad fire.. I think Maya got hurt I'm so sorry Carina I'm sorry she said crying and Owen took her "Maya.."

Well that one got dark quickly...