26- if you love her

Carinas pov
Here again, god I'm tired, I don't think I can do this again, what if she doesn't make it, what if I'm gonna be alone, again, I hate this word "again" is always something bad... "what's going on in your beautiful mind" Maya said as we laying together on the hospital bed "oh nothing it's nothing my love" I said and she looked at me in ''do you think I'm stupid" look god I hate this look she always know, "baby?" She asked again "it's just that we are here again, I was scared that your gonna get hurt at work but you can get hurt everywhere and this terrified me" I said and she gasped quietly "ok I need you to listen because I need to know this" Maya said "what" I asked doesn't understanding what she wanted "are you sure you can do this because i feel like I only hurt you if you can't be with me I will understand you need to put yourself first I-" she said and I stopped her "don't do that Maya I love you I don't want to stop this I love more then I ever loved someone I won't survive without you" I said crying "it's your decision I just don't want to hurt you" Maya said sadly "if you will leave me by choice it will hurt more then everything" I said and she hugged her and we just stayed like this until we fell asleep..

Mayas pov
"Meredith" I called as I got out of the room "what Maya you supposed to rest" Meredith said "I know but I need your help Carina was really scared and I want to do something for her" I said and Meredith nodded waiting for me to tell her my plans...
"So I thought we can use the cafeteria and put a little music and you can call some of your friends so it can be like a little party" I told Meredith and she agreed and went to Baileys office to tell her my plan.

Merediths pov
"Bailey?" I said and knocked "come in!" She yelled and I got in "hey what's up" she said as I sat on the couch "Maya, Carinas girlfriend want to do something for her in the cafeteria and I will call some people and we want to do a little party" I told her Mayas plan "Maya supposed to rest isn't she" Bailey asked "she I'd but I can check her and well she is in a hospital so I don't something will happen" I told her so she gave me permission and I went to tell Maya...

Mayas pov
I layed in bed hugging Carina when I got a message from Meredith
Meredith: we can do this!
Maya:yes thank you so much!!
Meredith:anytime
Maya:so want do you need me to do
Meredith:rest
Maya:what, but we are organizing a party for my girlfriend I want to help
Meredith:I know but if you help you may not be able to go to the party
Maya:ok but Meredith please keep me updated!
Meredith:of course

"Why are you smiling at your phone who did what" Carina laughed "no reason just vic keeping me update" I said and hugged her tighter "ok" she said and cuddled into my arms "I love you" I said out of nowhere "I love you too bambina" she said and kissed my cheek "more then everything" she continued and then kissed my lips "but come you need to rest now" she said and I nodded as she layed against me...

Merediths pov
"Hey Amelia are you busy" I asked her as we walked in the hallway "nope want's up" she said and we stopped walking "Maya wants to do a little party for Carina and she want some of us to come" I said and Amelia smiled "of course I will come do you need help with something" she asked kindly "actually we're doing this in the cafeteria so we need to organize everything and tell someone, but I also want to give them a little time alone it look like Carina took Mayas injury badly.." I said and she nodded, we started walking to the cafeteria, we texted some people and started to work.
The hour is 8:00pm and every was ready "ok let call Carina and Maya we will let them a little time alone and then we will come back I think we should tell everyone come in 9pm" I told Amelia "ok I'm gonna text everyone you can go call them" she said and I walked to Mayas room...

Mayas pov
"Hey can I come in" Meredith said quietly "yeah we're up" I told her and she got in "it's ready" she said and Carina look at her confused "what's ready" she asked "you should asked your girlfriend" Meredith laughed and walked away "bambina?" Carina look at me waiting for an answer "you will see don't worry" I said and we got up, we started to go to the cafeteria and I could she she's getting impatient "calm down baby" I giggled and she jumped like a little girl "I want to knowwww" she said sweetly and I kissed her "we're almost there" I laugh and we stood infront of the doors "are you ready" I asked her excited "yes please!!" She jumped again and I opened the doors and saw everything they did for us...

Carinas pov
"What's happening" I said not realizing what's going on "I know you scared my love I know that loving a firefighter is hard but I think what happened just show us that everything can happen not just at work so I wanted to show you that maybe I don't know whats gonna happen but I know that we are here now and I love you so much that I can't breathe without you so I asked Meredith to do that to show you how much I live and to tell you that as long as I'm alive, I'm never gonna leave you" Maya said and I cried as the song start playing...

"Take it"
"If she gives you her heart"
"Don't you break it"
"Let your arms be a place"
"She feels safe in"
"She's the best thing that you'll ever have"

"May I have this dance?" Maya asked me so I took her hand and we start dancing...

"She always has trouble"
"Falling asleep"
"And she likes to cuddle"
"While under the sheets"
"She loves Pop songs"
"And dancing, and bad trash TV"
"There's still a few other things"

"I love you" I said as we danced "I love you too" she said and pulled be closer

"She loves love notes and babies"
"And likes giving gifts"
"Has a hard time accepting"
"A good compliment"
"She loves her whole family"
"And all of her friends"
"So if you're the one she lets in"

"Take it"
"If she gives you her heart"
"Don't you break it"
"Let your arms be a place"
"She feels safe in"
"She's the best thing that you'll ever have"

"You know every time I listen to this song I think about you, I think about that I will always remind you how beautiful you are, that I will do anything I can to protect your heart, that I'm always be here to help you fell asleep are even just sitting together in complete silence just to be there with you" Maya said and we both were with tears in our eyes, kissing.. just loving each other in this beautiful moment...

Mayas pov
"Ok we have 5 minutes until everyone is coming so I want to put us one last song" I said and put the song "I wanna be your girlfriend"

"Oh, Hannah, I wanna feel you close"
"Oh, Hannah, come lie with my bones"
"Oh, Hannah, don't look away"
"Oh, Hannah, just look at me the same"

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips"
"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"
"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips"
"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

The song kept playing and we danced together she got closer to me and pulled me into a kiss that got hotter and hotter as the song kept playing but she pulled away and I whined "people are coming soon but don't worry I will make you up when we will get home" she whispered in my ear and a few seconds later Meredith, Amelia, Maggie and Bailey got in. "Thank you, thank you thank youuu" I said and hugged Meredith "ummmm I'm here too" Amelia said and I hugged her tightly as she laughed "so... music?" Maggie said a few moments later and started to dance as she put the song "stolen dance"
We all danced and a little later Link, Jo and Winston got here too and we kept dance, I saw Carina smiling and laughing with everyone and I couldn't do anything but admire her, I was so happy to she her like that...

Oh god I needed something romantic after all this✋🏽😩