17- the sweet escape

SMUT WORNING if this part makes you feel uncomfortable stop after the •••••• and start again when you see that again

Carinas pov
"Good morning bambina" I said and kissed her neck  "good morning baby" she said as she gasp softly "I wish we could wake up like this everyday" she said and grabbed my hand "me too my love me too" I said and kiss her cheek...
"Get up baby let's go for a walk" she said and jumped out of my arms "but that was so comfortable" I whined and she picked me up "bambina what are you doing" I laugh "I'm taking a shower" she said and let me go at the bathroom "you need to stop doing that" I said and she looked at me with a smirk on her face
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"are you complaining" she said and started to undress me "never" I said and pushed her against the bathroom door, I kissed her neck and she pulled me close "what do you want bella" I said as I heard her moans quietly "don't you dare" she said angrily "what did I do" I laugh knowing exactly what I did "don't test me" she said and we switched places. She pushed me against the door and kissed her way down I couldn't say a word she got aggressive and I got so turned on even though she just kissed me....

Mayas pov
God I needed to teach her a lesson she needs to know that I can do that too "Maya... pls do something already..." she murmured angrily "you see its not very nice to be on that side again" I said and got her naked as fast as I could, I walked away and turned the water on "get in I said and she did as I asked, I watched her getting into the shower and starting soap herself and I just stared at her "you look so sexy right now" I said and looked at her happy from what she does to me "mhm I know bella" she laughed and pushed me to the shower with her "ah! Baby I'm with my clothes on what her you doing?!" I said shocked "you were taking too long" she said sweetly and I started to kiss her, I let go from the kiss and she gasp "keep going I want you to clean yourself" I said and finally got all my clothes off, I saw her cleaning herself until her hand went to her center and she moaned softly, I gasped and kept looking at her touching herself "keep going my love" I said and she stopped, I looked at her confused as she put her hand on my chest, she pulled me closer and kissed me "we are not done until you won't be able to even stand on you legs" she said and I felt her fingers go's into me "Carina.. baby..." I moaned as she started to move them deeper and my body jerked "don't you dare to move" her voice was so stern that it turned me on so much I could barely breath "a-ah mhmmm Carina..." I moaned and she moved faster "dont hold that come for me" she said and pushed her fingers as deeper as she could and I come so hard that we were lucky that no one was here. I was so weak but I guess it wasn't enough for her so she led me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed. She placed her legs between mine and rubbed her center on my thigh, she started to move faster and I finally recovered from my high so I flipped us over and started to move my thigh faster and it hits her center hardly and she moaned my name, she moved a little and her thigh hits my center and I screamed in pleasure, now I become desperate too so I started to move even faster and we both moaned loudly "I'm gonna come pls don't stop ah-" she said and then screamed my name she was so hot right now she made me so desperate I hits her center hardly and we both came in screaming...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carinas pov
"Well I think my body need some time to process this before we can go for a walk" I laugh "y- yeah me too" she breathe out still trying to relax herself  "wow I guess I did something good" I said admiring her "very good" she said and hugged me tightly.
"Are you ok bella" I said after we layed together for a while "yes I'm ok I'm just enjoying your company" she said "you're adorable" I said, I'm so in love with this girl that sometimes I think I'm going crazy "are you ready to go for that walk we talk about" "yeah let's go" she said and we got up...
"Ok we are good to go" I said as we hold hands and walk out of the door "so we need to go through this road" she said and pointed at the road " and we should get to the mountain in half an hour" she added "ok my love let's go" I said and smiled to her "oh wait can we ride the bikes?" I said and she looked and just picked me up, I close my legs around her and she just smiled "I love you" she said and I kissed her. We grabbed the bikes that was in the house, "now we can go thank you bambina" "of course my love"

Mayas pov
I was so hypnotized from her beauty I was afraid I might fall but that was worth it "are you ok bambina" she stopped and asked me "yes I'm ok its just.. you're so beautiful" I said and she smiled "oh stop that plssss" she laughed and we kept riding.
We finally got to the top and I was exhausted "bella I'm tired" I know baby I know, I will organize everything and then you can sit" I said and put a blanket on the floor "come my love let's sit down" I said and she sat between my legs "thank you bambina, for everything I don't know what I would have done without you" she said and a tear escaped her eyes "baby don't cry hey..." I said softly and tried to calm her down "I'm sorry..." she said quietly and hides her head in my chest "why are you sorry its ok my love hey look at me" I said and lift her head "why are you cry" I said calmly "I just love you so much and I feel like I'm ruined your life you didn't want that and you just trapped in the situation" she cried "hey don't you dare think about that I love you and I'm here because I want to you made me how I am now you made me believe that I deserve to love and I do, I love you Carina, with all of my heart. You saved me" I said and she kissed me, I could feel her melting to the kiss so I know she believed me "I don't want you to ever think that again am I clear" I said as I grabbed her fase "si bambina I'm sorry" she said and her head went down "and stoo saying sorry" I raised my voice and pushed her to set oh my lap "I love you do you hear me" "I love you too Maya thank you" she said sweetly and hugged me....

Again so sorry for not posting I have so much to do in so little time. But anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, have a nice weekend<3