ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 78

Start from the beginning

At 6:00 AM

Sun rays fall on nan and she stirred in her sleep!! Nan slowly open her eyes and seen Ruh first....who is sleeping with nan's nipple in her mouth and hand on her tummy inside nighty......then nan's gaze fall on manik.....who is sleeping back hugging Ruh so close and his hand on Ruh's tummy (not on her wound) nan seen towards her princess's face.....who was always shining and happy but today her face lost her shine and replace with paleness.....tear stains clearly visible on her cheeks and her milky white face become red due to crying and her chubby cheeks become red and puffy.....tears start coming out from nan's eyes after seeing her baby princess like this!! Nan kissed Ruh's forehead and lingerd her lips on her forehead for few minutes......that time manik also woke up bcoz of his habit to get up early morning for hitting the gym.....he seen nan and found her kissing Ruh's forehead!! Manik very slowly take out his hand from Ruhi's bare tummy without hurting her wound and disturbing her sleep......he get up and sit on his place.....nan seen him and manik found tears in her eyes!! He get up from bed and went towards nan's side and wipe her tears and kissed her forehead!!

Man (to nan.....looking at Ruh and then turning to nan) - Nandu don't cry na baby we have to handle our chotu jaan now.....you know na i can't handle her alone without your help please for baccha stop crying baby....(nan look towards Ruhi and nods) it's 6.30 now and we can't get sleep again toh chalo fresh ho jate hai aur neeche chal kar dekhte hai.....jaan ko sone do thodi der jitna rest karegi utna accha hai iske liye....phir utha denge isse!! (nan nods and very slowly take out her nipple from Ruhi's mouth and then take out her hand from in nighty.....she set her nighty properly.....manik seen this and his lips curved into small smile...he kissed Ruh's forehead and cheek) my jaan....mera baccha!! She is totally carbon copy of her dadda nahi nandu? jaise i have habit when i am sleeping with you i put my hand on your tummy aur jab meri jaan ke saath sota hu toh on her tummy.....same waise hi my baccha put her hand on your or my tummy when she is sleeping on her one side.....my baby inherited her all the habits from dadda!! (nan smile and get up from bed) nandu first you go and get freshen up then i will go...(she nods and went towards washroom.....manik sit near Ruh and kissed her on forehead and puffy cheek very slowly once again) dadda won't let anything happen to you babu.....dadda ki jaan, unki life ho aap baby apko kuch nahi hone denge woh.....kabhi bhi nahi mera baccha Ruhi promised jaana!! (soon nan come after freshning up and manik went.....then he also come!! Manan once checked Ruh and kissed her forehead....nan wear her robe and both went to downstairs and found everyone on couches sleeping in uncomfortable positions......raj and raman is one couch sleeping in sitting position and nyo and ishu is sleeping putting their heads on their husbands shoulder......and as same as all ladies and girls sleeping hugging each other's and mens and boys same like them.....manan come down and manik shake raj slowly) dad....dad (raj open his eyes after hearing manik's voice and everyone also start waking up slowly slowly) aap log yahi so gaye and baccho ko bhi yahi sula diya....

Kav (to manik.....with small smile) - Don't worry uncle.....we were comfortable here!! (Other 4 girls also nods and manan smile seeing them......then nyo come towards manik and touched his forehead)

Nyo (to manik.....worriedly) - Mannu tum theek ho na baby and princess....woh kaisi hai?

Man (to nyo.....hugging her) - Mumma relax main theek hu aur baccha so raha hai!!

Ram (to manik....with worry) - Beta did baby woke up in midnight? (manan hear this and both eyes become teary again)

Man (to raman.....with tears in his eyes) - No papa jaan didn't woke up but start crying badly in her sleep only bcoz of her pain and usse fever bhi tha....i give her injection abhi so rahi hai baby and fever bhi nahi hai but.....(manik stopped)