Truth or Dare (M!Reader)

You leaned back in the chair as Tommy tried not to laugh at the things being sent in by fans, rolling your eyes playfully. "Hey, Y/N, truth or dare?"

"What?" You sat up, giving him a look.

"Just answer it."

You groaned. "Truth, I guess."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

That really caught you off-guard, making you wrinkle your nose a little. "Wh- what?"

"Answer me." You'd never heard him sound so serious before and you couldn't tell if he was joking or not, gaze unwaveringly on you.

"Dare."

He grinned and leaned closer, leaving only a little space between you two. "I dare you to kiss me."

You blushed and pushed him back. "Never have I ever-"

He gasped and swatted at your hand on his shoulder. "That's not even the game!"

You huffed and rolled your eyes, getting a glimpse of the chat that was spamming about your dark red blush as Tommy started laughing beside you. You decided to go for it, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a quick kiss, really just pecking him on the lips before pulling back. You watched his face go into error mode, eyes wide. Suddenly, his face flushed dark red and he leaned down to put his head on the desk, even the tips of his ears gaining a little color.

Eventually he composed himself and kept the stream going, ignoring the comments about it. He actually ended up with the stream getting cut short, since no one could pay attention to anything else. Once it was done, he turned to you with a strange look on his face. "Did- did you mean that...? The kiss, I mean."

You felt your face flush dark as you nodded. "I understand if you don't want me around anym-" He cut you off by kissing you again, pulling you together by the arms of your chair, tangling your legs together slightly. You melted into it, wrapping your arms around his shoulders to pull him closer.

He pulled back. "I'm sorry I should've asked-"

"Shut up and kiss me."

He blinked before obliging, pulling you in a little softer this time. There wasn't a sense of urgency that there had been before when you both wanted to get your feelings out, needing the other to know how you truly felt.

You pulled away this time, panting softly and smiling, running your fingers through the curls at the base of his neck. "I've waited for that for so long..."

He smiled shyly. "Same here..."

You blushed and ran your fingers through his hair, chewing on your lip a little. "Your fans are gonna freak that Mr. Woman's Man has a boyfriend."

He snorted quietly. "I'm sure they'll understand. You're just too damn handsome to stay away."