Hammock (M!Reader)

You shifted and laid against Sapnap's chest, feeling him run his fingers through your hair as he scrolled through his phone. The gentle rock of the hammock helped to lull you to sleep as you listened to his heartbeat, yawning. You felt yourself drifting off, curling up on his chest slightly.

Sapnap's POV (That's right boys, pulling one of these, just for a bit)

He looked down at the sleeping man on his chest, smiling and rubbing his back gently. The wind had been the thing rocking the hammock, but he wanted to let you sleep so he shifted to put one of his feet on the ground and gently keep it going. You shifted against him, burying your face in his neck and mumbling softly in your sleep. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you, letting himself fall asleep as well.

Alright, back to you.

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to process your surroundings. You heard soft snoring and tried to get up to see what it was before stumbling slightly, forgetting you were in a hammock. You felt Sapnap shift under you, arms tightening around your waist slightly. He laughed quietly, smiling at you. "Sleep well?"

You blushed and nodded, settling against his chest more comfortably. "Y- you uh. You made a good pillow."

He chuckled and kissed your forehead, "Well I'm glad you got a nap."

"It sounded like you did too." You just tried to ignore the blush rising up your cheeks.

"Well, you're warm and I couldn't move anyway." He seemed to be blushing slightly as well.

You smiled and settled back down on his chest, shivering slightly as he ran his hands along your back and up your spine. "Sap, can I ask you something?"

"'Course."

"Can... can I kiss you?"

You felt him tense slightly under you before he responded. "Y- yeah."

You looked up at him and shifted for better leverage, leaning down to gently press your lips together. His hands stayed on your lower back while yours moved to his jaw. His slight mustache felt a bit strange as you kissed him but it wasn't a bad strange. Not really. It was him.

When you finally pulled back, you giggled softly and leaned your foreheads together. "That was... amazing."

He chuckled and pecked you on the lips again. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."