Cuddle Me [NB!Reader]

You were sitting on the couch in the living room, typing on your laptop and helping your boyfriend edit one of his videos. He was more stressed with the actual content part at the moment, working through an issue in the code he was attempting to write. Speaking of Floris, he appeared next to you almost silently, waiting for a split second for you to move the laptop away before he flopped down in your lap. "I'm guessing you're taking a break, then."

He groaned softly, arms wrapping around your waist as he buried his face in your stomach. It tickled, sure, but you didn't laugh him off. Clearly, something was frustrating him with the coding and he needed some comfort. "Just cuddle me."

You smiled softly and ran your fingers through his hair, "Coding being annoying?" He nodded, lightly tickling your stomach in the process. You cooed softly, lightly scratching his scalp as you shifted to lay down, pulling him on top of you. While he may have been taller, he wasn't super heavy, and you knew he loved it when you cuddled like this.

He shifted until his face was buried in your neck and shoulder, arms resting near your sides. He hummed quietly as you ran your fingers through his hair. You grabbed the remote from the table, putting on one of his favorite shows, lowering the volume so it was more background noise than anything. He readjusted his face in the crook of your neck, his scruff causing you to giggle quietly. You felt him smile sheepishly against your skin, taking a deep breath and relaxing again. "Thank you..." His voice was muffled against your neck and shoulder, and his breath kind of tickled, but you were glad it was actually helping.

The hand that wasn't in his hair gently rubbed along his back, tracing squiggles and small shapes. "Of course, love."