Baking Stream (NB!Reader)

You laughed and stood back as Ranboo stirred the cake batter, partially splattering some of it on the counter and himself. Luckily, you'd made sure you were wearing aprons and wouldn't get anything on your clothes. He started cackling at the look on your face, readjusting his mask . You playfully rolled your eyes at the camera, taking the bowl of batter from him to mix it more effectively. He took the opportunity to wash his hands and check chat on his phone.

"'Boo, can you butter the pans?" You saw him pause for a moment before turning to you, confusion evident on his face despite the coverings.

"Wh- what did you call me?"

"I-" You blushed deep red. "'Boo.' L- like Ranboo."

"O- oh. Right-" He grabbed the cake pans and butter, rubbing it on them so the cakes wouldn't stick. You calmed the blush on your face and went back to mixing, trying to ignore the lightspeed that chat had seemed to reach.

Baking went mostly smoothly from that point, but you refrained from using the nickname again. You hadn't thought about the potential repercussions of it, you were just trying to shorten his name.

He thought it was break time when the cakes were in the oven, but you just informed him that you'd be making the frosting for once, not using store bought. "I've- I've never done that before."

"Well, luckily for you, I have." You smiled and pulled the ingredients to the main portion of the counter after you'd cleaned it. "It's great and all to use canned if you're trying to kill God himself but we plan on actually eating this cake and I'd rather not die."

Ranboo made a fake offended sound, which made you both start laughing. You calmed down after a while, putting the wet ingredients in the bowl and mixing with an electric mixer. "But what about the stir stick?" He held up a whisk.

"Trust me, you're gonna want to use the electric one, Ranboo. I tried to manually mix once, it ended with lots of sore muscles." You brought out the three pounds of powdered sugar, grinning.

He snorted and started cackling. "That is, so much sugar."

"All of it's goin' in, Booman." You handed him a measuring cup. "Start slowly putting it in as I mix, it'll go better."

He nodded and started slowly scooping, making you giggle softly. "You don't have to take it so seriously, Ranboo."

You could tell he was smiling under the mask, and the rest of the frosting making went smoothly.

Decorating also went smoothly... for the most part. You were almost done when the piping bag in Ranboo's hands unexpectedly exploded, splattering bright red frosting all over his hands and the cake. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." His voice didn't even seem to be muffled by the mask as you burst out laughing, wheezing and gripping the counter like your life depended on it. You set your own piping bag down just in case, preserving the other portion of frosting. You'd been trying to make a cake in the image of Ranboo's Minecraft skin, but now the red for the eyes was everywhere.

"You were squeezing too hard, Ranboo-" He inhaled and just yelled, disappearing from the frame behind the counter. That just made you laugh harder, doing your best to clean it up on the cake. "It's fine, it's fine, we can salvage this-"

"It just exploded! That's not supposed to happen!"

You giggled and cleaned it up more, glancing at him on the ground. "You okay?"

"No."

"If you get up I'll give you a kiss." There was a semi-tense silence as you waited for him to realize. Really, you'd been intending to give him a chocolate kiss, since you'd bought a bag just for this purpose. Either way, chat was freaking out.

"You'll what."

You responded like it was perfectly reasonable. "Give you a kiss." You grinned down at him, picking up your piping bag to finish up the details on the black side of the cake.

He popped back up and observed the cake. "Y/N, you're a wizard. How'd you fix that?"

"I've had it happen before. Granted, not with red on white, but I generally know how to clean it up if I have to." You spun the finished cake around and showed the camera, smiling. "That's gonna be the stream for today, folks. One of these days, I'll rub off on him and we won't have to worry about an exploding piping bag."

You watched Ranboo walk around to your setup, ending the stream for real before taking off the mask and glasses, revealing a dark pink blush. "Were you serious about the kiss thing...?"

You giggled and pulled out the bag of Hershey's kisses, tearing it open and tossing one his direction.

"Oh." You couldn't help but catch the fact that he looked a little disappointed, staring at the little chocolate in his hand.

"Ranboo, you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for the chocolate, it was a great joke." He smiled half-heartedly before you moved around the counter, frowning softly. You looked him in the eyes before gently intertwining your pinky fingers, smiling shyly.

"So, why haven't you kissed me yet?"

"Wh- what?" The blush on his face darkened, causing you to flush as well.

"I said I'd give you a kiss, I never said you couldn't give me one in return."

His eyes widened before he set the chocolate down and cupped your cheek, gently pulling you forward to kiss you softly. Your eyes fluttered closed and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pulling closer as your lips moved in sync. You parted at the same time a few seconds later, panting softly.

"That was... better than I could've hoped for."

You hummed in agreement. You'd never heard his voice so soft, it made a part of you melt inside as you smiled up at him. "You taste like frosting, 'Boo."

He smiled sheepishly. "I may have snuck some occasionally..."

You giggled and pecked his lips gently. "Me too."