Pretty Face (NB!Reader)

Done before Ranboo's eye reveal (which I'm gay panicking about, ngl/pos).

There was a soft, hollow look in Ranboo's eyes as he put his phone down, leaning back on the couch. He covered his face with his hands and let out a long sigh, which definitely attracted the attention of his boyfriend, who was sitting across the room on his computer, setting something up for a stream later. "'Boo?"

"'S nothing..."

"I doubt that." You got up, heading over immediately and carefully settling into his lap. You gently pried his hands away from his face, looking into his eyes with concern. "Dysmorphia..?"

Ranboo swallowed and nodded, looking down slightly. "Yeah... I mean... it's passed the subgoal where I said I'd do it and... some fans are getting restless."

"If they're really your fans, they'll understand that you're not ready for it yet. You don't owe it to them."

"But- I promised."

"It's a large group of people you don't know in real life. I'd say it's fair to be cautious, even if you do have one of the nicest and most accepting fan bases that I've seen."

He sighed and leaned forward, setting his forehead on your shoulder. You ran your fingers through Ranboo's hair, shifting closer before pressing soft kisses to his cheek. Eventually, the kisses moved to be all over his face, gentle and light, cradling his face in your hands. Ranboo laughed softly, holding you by the waist. "What... what are you doing?"

"Showing you that you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and you deserve love."

Red spread across his face as he leaned into your hands, smiling shyly. "Y/N-"

"I'm being cheesy for once, let me have this." You murmured, kissing his nose before whispering. "Can I kiss you...?"

Answering your question nonverbally, Ranboo gently kissed you on the lips, wrapping his arms around your waist while your hands stayed on either side of his jaw. You both melted into it, pulling back in sync and giggling breathlessly.

"You're wonderful, 'Boo."

"So are you."

"So... Do you want to cuddle and watch the Office? My next stream isn't until tomorrow."

Ranboo smiled widely and nodded, hair falling in his eyes. You giggled and brushed it to the side before climbing off his lap to get the remote and snacks, leaving Ranboo to wonder how he had gotten so lucky. When you came back, you made Ranboo lay down so you could cuddle him by laying on his chest, setting the snacks on the ground within reach. This portion of the house was yours, with your rooms, offices, and 'living room.' Another portion was for Tubbo and Tommy, but there was a middle section that they all used where the kitchen and 'activity room,' as Tommy called it, was. That's where you often filmed vlogs and challenge videos for the various channels.

For now though, it was just the two of you, cuddling and watching the Office.