Pretty Boy (NB!Reader)

You laid down with your head in Karl's lap as he scrolled through his phone, stretching. He just giggled and ran his fingers through your hair with his free hand, glancing down at you. You blushed lightly and sighed happily, leaning into his hand a little. You yawned softly, shifting slightly to be a little more comfortable. "I guess being pretty is tiring, hm?"

You blinked slightly and looked up at him, blush spreading across your face before you grinned, gently taking his hand from your hair. "You must be exhausted then, love."

You saw the immediate reaction, the dark red that spread across his face as he started giggling, using his free hand to cover his mouth. You brought his hand closer and gently kissed his knuckles, shifting to hold his hand better. He covered his face with his sweater as the tips of his ears started turning red. "Y/N!"

You giggled and sat next to him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Too much?"

"N- no, just caught me off-guard." He moved the sweater and glanced at you, the red on his cheeks glaringly obvious, though you doubted you were much better. He suddenly tackled you in a hug, knocking you both to the mattress and starting a giggle fit.

You curled up slightly into his chest, his arm flopping over your waist as you laughed together. When you finally calmed down, you just took deep breaths together, leaning your foreheads together. You heard him start to giggle again and you gently pressed a finger over his mouth, suppressing your own giggles. "N- no we ju- just stopped that."

He started giggling anyway, hiding his face in your shoulder and pulling you closer. You snickered slightly and ran your fingers through his hair instead, kissing the top of his head. His giggle was one of the best sounds in the world to you, so you weren't complaining. You listened to him slowly calm down, looking up at you with those big puppy eyes he had. "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yes?"

He smiled shyly and pulled closer. "Can I kiss you?"

You felt your face heat up a little before nodding. He smiled and kissed you enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around your waist more. Your hands moved to his cheeks, gently cradling his face as you melted into the kiss. You felt him smile against your lips, pulling back to giggle softly. "You're a dork, Karl."

He just smiled and kissed you again, giggling into it.