Ignorant Emotions

Start from the beginning

"Even now you're still striving to discover your sense of self, the person you wish to be, however, if you keep suppressing your emotions your heart will surely break. They are rather fragile things."

Silva
"The need for emotions, to feel something is a human need and desire. If emotion is what drives them then I'll live without it. You can't miss what you never experienced Nero."

Gudako
"Nero!"

Silva
"Oh, what fun. Looks like your favorite human has found us. I'll be taking my leave."

Nero
"Stay! It's the only way you'll learn to understand them. Just try talking with her." She eyed pleadingly holding me down our hands clasped as I sighed giving in.

Silva
"......I fucking hate those eyes of yours."

Waiting, the two girls approached us gasping for air from their run around the city, their faces sullen and happy.

Nero
"Hey, praetor! How was your talk with Gilgamesh?"

Gudako
"Heh heh, long story short we finally set up a leyline so communication with Chaldea was reestablished but...

Mash
"He wants us to help out the citizens, get to know everyone our allies to boost our fighting skills since we failed our mission."

Gudako
"Guess we'll be staying for a while. Dr. Roman didn't seem to have any complaints. What are you two going to do?"

Nero
"I'm sticking around to help out master. Artoria and I are living outside the city in Aestus."

Silva
"You're living inside the golden theater?"

Nero
"Of course! It's not only a theater but also a sanctuary. There's a couple of rooms inside suitable for living conditions. If you want I'll let you have one."

Silva
"I prefer sleeping outside but it would be nice to see the place again."

???
"Hmm, you seem to know Nero quite well. Guess that's a given since your Origin is Greek and Roman."

Silva
"What are you a fan? I can't stand observers that poke their nose in things. At least have some courtesy to show yourself."

???
"It is quite unbecoming Da Vinci, a genius like you shouldn't skip formalities."

???
"I do tend to forget my manners. Give me a second."

Appearing from thin air blue energy flickered emerging beside Mash revealing both a man and woman respectively.

Roman
"So you are here Nero, I guess Ritsuka's crazy explanation was true. Who knew so many servants would be summoned."

Da Vinci
"However you seem to be a new servant, there's no servant in our records addressed as Bahamut."

Silva
"Cause it's simply one of the titles I had during my lifetime, not a name. You must be Da Vinci given I sense a Spirit Origin."

Roman
"Yours must be quite large. Sensing another servant's spirit origin in virtually different periods is no easy feat. While we're on the subject you can call me Roman."

Silva
"...Bahamut. Is there any particular reason you're calling?"

Da Vinci
"Well...Chaldeas was picking up a hostile servant in the area, so we wanted visual confirmation of the situation."

Silva
"And by hostile servant you mean me...heh...you people are all the same. So quick to lie and stab others in the back all while smiling. It really...pisses me off."

I could feel dark energy begin to circle me building stronger each passing second. Mgrewgrowing a darker shade of purple as I laughed menacingly, hands clenched.