𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚛

Start from the beginning

I parked the car in a sensible spot and got the large teddy bear out. I came when I heard mir first got shot but his moms just told me he was supposed to be waking up any minute now. I was so ready to pop shit but of course he handled it. He knocked off most Zays crew but the ones who was still down were probably plotting.

They were well known too so I know hella folks want him dead or they after  tay so I talked to folks to get it handled. But how ever this shit goes imma try my hardest to step away from Gucci and all of this bull shit.

I do got a kid on the way. I smiled a little having something to look forward to. Imma step down tomorrow and pay my dues to get out. I got over a mill put up for safe times. This is it I guess.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝙽𝚒𝚌k 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

"So who is his other son cuz I've never heard anything about him." I said feeling my blood boil. Now that I know his side of the situation I don't feel the same about him but there is still a lot to be explained.

"Her...name is nairobi casan. She was born intersex in common with you but she's always felt like a girl and she's been taking hormones for two and a half years."

"So shes trans gender? How old is she?" I asked. "Well..." She looked down. "Now don't get upset but shes 16 years old." We made eye contact. "Her birthday?"

"June 24th."

"You mean to tell me that when I was a baby he was out cheating with other women." I exclaimed.

"Nigga he been cheating. You ain't hear him say he got a bitch pregnant so he married her?" Pimp said making me scrunch my face at him and his mother smacking her lip.

"How am I just supposed to forgive him."

"Your not just gonna forgive him forgiveness is a process equivalent to healing. And I'm positive he knows that that's why he didn't want you to know. He wants you to forgive him in your time as you should."

"Plus ya moms don't care about him cheating so why should you. I mean she probably was hurt by it but she knew and she forgave him." Pimp shrugged.

"What he's trying to say is that it's not your fight to fight. Your mom knew he was a ladies man. She just didn't want to believe it."

I nodded wiping my tears. This was in fact an awakening experience.

"Ok enough now your vitals are beginning to go down and your scaring your momma so you need to leave now." Ms. René said as she wiped my face some more.

I took a deep breath as we began to walk to the front room. "Now Mir you can't tell tay or your mom anything about you being here." I nodded. I didn't ask any questions because I felt like this was information I was lucky enough to hear and it's probably a rule here not to speak in the pass or future in the 'living world'.

She then gave me a hug and It felt like the most warm and comforting thing. I started to tear up again because tay never got to experience this. He never met her.

"Don't cry every things gonna be ok."She nodded as she held my head in her hands wiping my tears.

Next was pimp. He wrapped his long slender arms around me and all I thought about was how much tay and Santana were so hurt at his funeral. The look in his eyes when the doctor said he didn't make it tore me apart.
I began sobbing as I hugged him back.