𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚛

Zacznij od początku

He let out a small chuckle that turned
into a laugh. I sucked my teeth. "Why are you laughing." His laughing died down. "I can't laugh."

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up and listen to me." He cocked his eyebrow at me.

"I told her I had to talk to you before I made a decision about keeping it."I said. He shrugged. "Ion know why. You ain't never went through me to make a decision before so why now." My heart sank and anger flared up as I glared at him.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "So all that shit bout getting married, a house in the hills, and having kids was cap?" I asked with a little hurt in my voice.

"Well ion know about the house part but it was in the heat of the moment." He answered looking away. I nodded gathering my things.

"But I mean like just think about it tho. Be barely even know each other to just up and get married. And your young you got yo whole life to get married and have kids." He said like it was nothing.

"Is there something you wanna get off yo chest or sum cuz what the fuck was that. All you had to say was that you ain't want no kids and now you don't wanna be wit me no more ?"

"Listen all I'm saying is I barely know anything about you besides from what I see. All we ever did was fuck." He said looking me in my eyes.

My heart sank to my ass. I felt my eyes water while I nodded my head. I turned and headed for the door as he called after me.

When I got to the car I just called Rae and told her I was keeping the baby. I wiped my face and put that shit behind me. I thought about life so far as I drove to the hospital.

I mean I'm doing good. I'm 19 living in a house that I bought by my self, shit I'm young, black and im still living thats good enough right?

The only thing I regret is not going to college but high school was hard enough with the life that I live. Plus I know I can be something without college.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
🇫 🇱 🇦 🇸 🇭 🇧 🇱 🇦 🇨 🇰

He took a puff of his blunt. "Since you around grown folks you might as well do grown folk stuff." He said while his friends laughed. He tapped the lady on his lap. "Go on and take him to the back room." She snapped her neck and looked at him like he was crazy. And he was.

"You heard what I said right."His deep voice boomed through out the basement. "Gucci his balls ain't even dropped yet he's a baby." She exclaimed. At that moment I knew what that meant. His friend Staxx used to take me to the "back room."

He put his gun on the table and it got quiet. She looked at me with sad eyes and got up. He tapped Staxx's shoulder and motioned for him to follow. My heart dropped as she held my hand and led me to the back room.

🇫🇱🇦🇸🇭🇰🇧🇦🇨🇰
🇴🇻🇪🇷

I sighed deeply as I grimaced. No matter how hard I try to push that shit down it never leaves me. Sometimes I forget though and life just stops but today just seems like one of those days.