His facial expressions remained poker.

Noor couldn't help herself but gawk at the man who sat down next to her.

The white shalwar kameez along with the off-white waist coat and peshawari chappal made him look effortlessly handsome. She saw herself supplicate towards Allah for a successful married life.

Her observant eyes carefully moved over his state, so in no time she had it figured out that he was in fact in great distress.

"Daryab? Mein achi lag rahi hun na?" Noor's voice was soft as if trying to divert his mind from whatever was bothering him so intensely.

Upon hearing the euphonic voice of his little wife he turned towards her. His insouciant expression instantly melted into a warm one.

"Haan, bohut khoobsurat ho!" He knew that he hadn't lied.

"Hoon ya lag rahi hun? Kahan khoye huay hain aap?" She let out a laugh at his answer.

"Khoobsurat ho tum, had say ziada, lekin beshak aaj tumhari khoobsurti ko mazeed char chand lagay hain" he breathed out, making sure that no one could hear their private conversation.

Noor turned pink.

Daryab Khan let out a little smile watching her squirm under his gaze.

He then turned his gaze away to look somewhere else, his heart was at unease. He didn't like hiding things from Noor.

"Daryab, Noor? Tum dono andar jao, itna waqt hogya hai, bhook lagi hogi, khaana kha lo phir tasaweer kay liye wapis bahir bulwa lay gay!" Amna guided the couple and Daryab Khan nodded before getting up.

He helped Noor with her dress and slowly walked her inside, not wanting her to feel any pain due to the heels.

Noor passed him a grateful smile and they finally entered the almost empty haveli as everyone except the servants, were outside. The maids were quick in their movements as they served food to the couple.

Noor had started eating a lot because of her pregnancy, much to everyone's relief, the need to eat more came naturally to her.

She finished her plate in no time.

Daryab Khan who was picking on his food, watched the girl place her empty plate on the table so he forwarded his food towards her.

Noor denied right away, she was aware that he hadn't eaten anything.

"Kha lo, mujhay bhook nahi hai!" He assured her with a small smile, the care for her and the baby, as a man came like an instinct. He was always making sure they were well fed.

Noor passed him a large grateful smile before indulging back into the food. She had gained immense fat, but this didn't bother her much as her husband was always supportive.

"Mujhay mera bacha ya bachi sehatmand chahiye aur tum bhi! Aur agar tum dono ki tandrusti say mutalliq mujhay koi bhi kami beshi milli, tau bohut daantu ga!" He made sure to regularly remind her from time to time.