chapter 22

Jungkook pov

I was really happy today , it's like finally I'm contended with my life.
Yesterday was amazing I have never had any such experience before I knew that was jin s first time so I kept my roughness aside which was always my first priority and I was very gentle with him. I wanted to cherish him which I believe I did , I have never been like this before it was always plain sex before not caring about other persons feelings before but with jin it was different. I must really like him or more I must have started to fall in love with him . I can't wait to go back home and spend the rest of my time with him but office is also important. I dropped him in his college earlier now I'm heading to my office I promised him I'll pick him up too . Can't wait to see him again.

After entering my office I heard a knock " come in " I said , it was jimin.
" Jungkook I need to discuss something important with you" he said. " If it's office Matter we can talk else I don't have anything to talk with you jimin" I said sternly." Jungkook listen please it's very important" I sighed " okay be quick then tell what it is" I said .

" I'm pregnant jungkook, and you are the father" I stared at him with full shock , this can't happen to me now only I'm starting my life with jin and jimin comes pregnant means all will go waste. I don't know what to do now" are you sure it's mine jimin" I asked because I can't risk it . " Yes jungkook it's yours I haven't slept with anyone else once I started being with you" he said. " But how jimin we always used condom and you were on birth control how is it possible" I asked him again because it's not possible i was always conscious about this. " I don't know jungkook but I checked I'm pregnant and confirmed with doctor too . He said it's a risky pregnancy and too much stress is not good for me and it will lead to miscarriage I need your support jungkook" he looks very sad if the baby is mine I'm responsible I'm not evil Pearson to kill the baby .

" If the baby is mine it will be taken care of jimin but I will confirm it after its born but till that I can support you . But I can't like you or be with you I can be there for the baby ."I said tough it's a tough decision I believe this is the wise one because I can't be selfish and risk a poor innocent baby's life.

" But I need someone to take care of me jungkook , doctor recommended me bed rest." He said this is going to be more complicated. " You can come and stay in my mansion jimin but you should know your limitations because I'm a married man . You can stay in a guest room and I will appoint a care taker for you. You can stay till the baby is born. But after that we can discuss the arrangement for the baby once I confirm its mine that's all I can do jimin " I said. I don't know this going to affect my relationship with jin but I hope he understands. He and me just started our life and soon this comes.

" It's okay jungkook I'm happy you are involving this much I'll pack my belongings and come then" he said and exited.

I took a deep breath , I don't know why this is happening to me all of a sudden but something says this is not a good sign. I hope jin understands and we can be happy like this.

Jimin pov

This was easy fooling jungkook ,now wait jin, jungkook will leave you and come to me again and I'll make him throw you out of the House with his hands .