chapter 11

Jin pov

He is kidding me right , " listen jungkook it's a college trip you know not our honeymoon you are not allowed " I said in a calm tone.He smirked and said" since you bought the topic of honeymoon , why not we'll use this trip as one we are newly weds right" . He came closer and leaned towards me and bit my ear lobe and added" we can have so much fun too" .

I took a deep breath and put my hands on his chest and looked at him" look jungkook I know since it's a long time you have been in college there will obviously be a generation gap so I'll explain you once more this is college trip relative's can't come it's not like old times  okay , understood now" I used my calm tone again .

Jungkook pov

Generation gap seriously what does he think of me a sick old loser " I'm surprised that you don't know the age of your own husband I'm just 25 ,obviously there no generation gap between you and me  and I know what college trip is I will pay for my accommodation after you finish your work we'll be together what you say I want to get to know you more .. please" I was pouting but I seriously want to spend more time with him and get to know him more this will be a wonderful opportunity plus that taehyung guy is coming I can't let jin stay two days alone with him I'll definitely Accompany him.

Jin pov

He wants to get to know me more, should I allow him to come looking at him sulking with his cute pout I don't have heart to restrict plus he is kind now not controlling so it's better for me also to get to know him more inorder to be atleast civil with him .

" Okay you can come but one condition no meddling in my college buisness and you should not act as the control freak you are okay??" I said in a stern voice. He nodded like a cute puppy and his next action shocked me he hugged me and buried his face in my neck" thanks for giving me chance I promise you I won't sleep with anyone hereafter okay" he said and hugged me tightly  .

Should I give him chance is he worth it,can I trust him, what about taehyung I have so many questions in my mind but I felt the need to hug him back as if it's the right thing to do so I hugged him back .

It felt warm and like home .. and like the place where I belong...his embrace..😌❤️