chapter 20

Jin pov

I was surprised by seeing the place jungkook has planned it's a private cinema hall I guess he owns it, it has beds and all . There are servers and chefs outside for serving us I  think he made a all in one plan with which I'm quite impressed.

First he Asked me to order what I want I ordered steak and pasta he ordered some dumplings and sphegatti for him. We went and sat on the bed the bed is really comfortable it's unique unlike the ones in our home, I guess they made it in such a way that it is comfortable for watching the movie in both sitting and sleeping position.I made my self comfortable by leaning against the headrest , jungkook suprised me by scooting closer to me and wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. Which I find oddly comforting and relaxing.

The food was served to us before the movie so that we can watch without any intruption " do you like the date baby " he asked me " I like it , it's my first time experiencing a movie in private theatre" I said by smiling." So have you been in dates before " he asked which was slightly surprising
" Yes I have been once before" I said smiling awkwardly . " Was it the one with taehyung the other day" he asked me which was again shocking but it's true that was the first one" Yes jungkook that was my first date" I answered , shit I heard him Mutter "nevermind baby I was just hoping that I was your first date too but don't worry I'll make it memorable for you so that you'll remember this one as your first" he said by giving his bunny smile, I nodded with a smile .

Jungkook pov

If I have realised I liked him sooner and treated him better I would have been his first date  not the fucker taehyung but past is past I will make this memorable experience for him.
We finished our dinner and the movie started playing , I scooted myself closer to him by pulling him closer to me I can feel he is nervous but he shouldn't be I'm his husband I'll try to make him Less stiff around me first. I can feel him laying his head on my chest that's a good sign I tighten my grip around him. As the movie progress I wasn't able to concentrate on the my eyes were on my beautiful husband bur his eyes was glued to the screen. He looks so tempting I can't help it by having him this close to me I started kissing his shoulder slowly I found him nervous at first but I can find him getting used to it gradually so i pulled him such that he was sitting in between my legs with his back pressed against my chest I wrapped my hands around his waist and my hand started slowly going up and down on his sides. I then kissed his neck and then sucking it I then heard soft moans from him he also tilted his head by giving me more access. My hands slowly went to the waistband of his pants , I stopped myself and looked into his eyes he must have sensed what I'm doing " jungkook there are people around we can't do this here" he whispered " baby this is my theater no one will see don't worry and I'm not worried about it are you comfortable if you are not comfortable I won't do anything" I asked sincerely if he is not comfortable I won't do anything that will make him hate me more , he blushed and said" what if I want it too, but not sex we can do that some other time but we can do other things like we can take things slower" I smiled at him if that's what he want I'm happy to do that to him. I guess he is still not sure about my feelings for him but it's okay I'll gain his trust first. I then slowly put my hands inside his pants and started stroking his member . I can feel him leaning against me more by laying his head on my shoulder I started increasing the pace " jungkook aah.. faster please don't Stop" he was moaning . I turned him towards me and started kissing him. I can feel he is close with a loud moan he came. He rested his head on my shoulder  " how was it baby" I said in a low tone by kissing his ear " it was good I have never done anything like this before " he said and Buried his face on my neck.

" Don't be shy baby you are my husband we will do it more from now on okay"...