chapter 4

Jk pov

Seriously he wants to go college , I don't mind him going but after how he spoke to me yesterday I seriously think he needs to be tamed and learn to understand who is incharge here and to control his pretty mouth.

I went near him and caged him I look at his , not lying he is a true Beauty beautiful doe eyes with a purple dyed hair and a really really plump lips those lips were distracting me  ever since I kissed him , I want to kiss him again but I have jimin I should only think about him , I should not betray him I promised him this marriage is for buisness and still he is the only person I love I should hold on to my promise but seriously jin is so tempting it's better if I show my cold side and throw hatred towards him so he won't approach me .

Again I looked at jin he spoke" who are you to allow this is my final year I should graduate and establish my buisness so please just stop your bullshit and let me go" he said nervously. But seriously he looks really innocent but he is a fiesty one , "you will go to college once you learn manners and be obedient"I said leaning towards his ear and biting his earlobe"else you will be punished" I added n buried my face on his neck wow he smells like vanilla.

He was quite for a while we stayed in that position and I moved back "see much better when you are quite, now go to college kid" I said and left the house. I don't know it feels weird I felt contended for some reason.

I smiled and took my car and went to office I was greeted by my lovely secretary jimin , he hugged me I immediately lifted him up he wrapped his legs around my waist and murmured "did you miss me and how is your your hubby is he more handsome than me" I chuckled by his jealousy"don't talk about him baby he is worthless , less talking we have more catching up to do" I said and started kissing him hungrily I palmed his member and in matter of seconds we were naked and I stared thrusting into him . Wow what a way to start morning I thought .

I didn't go home that night jimin wanted to spend the night with him and I was also horny. After several rounds that I was laying jimin's bed and thinking did jin reach home did he eat I was thinking all these things I don't know why but I wanted to know he is safe. So I called him he picked up in last ring"what took you so long" I yelled"who are you " he asked cluelessly wow seriously he didn't save his own husband's number"your husband " I answered. Looks like he was surprised " what you want why are you calling me" he said bluntly" I just want to say I won't be coming home tonight so don't wait for me" I said I expected he ll ask where are you? Are you cheating?  But he just said "okay" with no expression and hung up my call .

I don't know why I felt disappointed for some reason this is what I wanted right ...I hate him..