chapter 6

Jin pov

I was sitting in the living room and smiling like a idiot thinking about what happened in college between me and taehyung, it's the first time taehyung spoke to me like this I was enjoying in my own little world so I failed to notice the figure staring at me ."why are you smiling like a fool " he asked . " None of your business "I said and about to walk out since I don't want him to spoil my mood.But that satan pulled me back where my back collided with his chest.

" I was just having a conversation and dint you forget about me saying you to be obedient and speak only when I asked you to " he said by placing his hands on my waist. I was shivering in his touch but somehow it felt warm and comfortable .

Suddenly my phone rang I went out of his hold to answer it suddenly blush came on my face seeing the caller ID it was taehyung. I picked up the call I was smiling ear to ear " okay I'll meet you tomorrow at the mall" I said and ended the call I practically Turned into Tomato.

Suddenly a voice startled me" who are you meeting at the mall".ofc who else the devil himself.

Jungkook pov

When I saw him sitting and smiling alone I felt weird so I teased him again but when I hugged him he felt like home . We were enjoying our moment when a sudden ring intrupted jin went and took the call he was speaking all lovey dovey to that person where as to me he is always blunt . He said he Will meet that person tomorrow at mall is he going for a date? Did he forget he is married . What irritated me more is he is blushing right now he never smiled like that to me I'm jealous. I should not be right who is he but I couldn't control so I asked "with whom you are going to mall tomorrow".

He made eye contact with me and made his signature straight face"taehyung my college friend" he replied. "just college friend?" I asked out of curiosity "why do you care we made it clear not to interfere in each other's personal life you seriously need a medical advice for your partial amnesia" he said."so he is not just a friend" I said irritatedly how can he go on a date when he has a husband." Yeah he is not just a friend he is my crush he asked me out so I'm going now Is it clear" he said in a serious tone . I was clenching my fist " are you a whore did you forget you are married to " I shouted at him ." You got the nerve to call me whore when you're the one sleeping around , you find me worthless so why do you care whom I'm going on a date with" he yelled back I went to him caged him and had a tight grip on his jaw" you are mine my husband you are not going anywhere from this house just keep in mind" I loosened my grip and left the room.

I'm angry I need to meet jimin to release my frustration.so I  went to his home and released my frustrations by taking him repeatedly. After several rounds of sex I was exhausted and thinking Kim seok jin why are making me mad. Jimin asked "who is Kim seok jin"  I stare at him " my worthless whore husband" I said ."so you are thinking about him when we are having sex " he got up from bed being mad"you have changed " he muttered and went running to the bathroom.

I don't know but maybe I'm changed...😑