chapter 9

Jin pov

Next day when I woke up he was not there in the house maybe he spent the night somewhere else I guess. I suddenly got flinched by hearing the doorbell  so I went and opened the door to see who it was. I was shocked to see jungkook's mom here she is smiling and greeting me I greeted her back and welcomed her inside. This brat didn't inform me about her visit and left me alone with her such a jerk. " How is my son treating you jin does he take good care of if not say me I'll give him piece of mind" she said with caring sweet voice.

I want to be honest but I'm a adult I don't want anyone meddling in our buisness so I said" he is treating me good mrs. Jeon" . "Don't call me mrs . Jeon call me mom" . I smiled happily only jungkook is jerk his mom is such a diamond "okay sure mom" I nodded.

She spent the afternoon here and insisted me to deliver lunch at jungkook's office which I don't want to go but It's not polite to refuse her so I accepted her request and heading to jungkook's office.

His office is big I was greeted by all his staff once I entered I guess everyone knows I'm his husband his receptionist guided me to his office .I knocked the door twice but no response so I decided to open it slowly I was shocked to see the sight before me my husband is fucking that guy from the cafe I knew he is sleeping around but I didn't know it will be painful to watch him like this I don't love him nor I don't have any feelings for him right then why it's hurting so much why my eyes are tearing up .

He suddenly locked his eyes with me I held back my tears I didn't want this jerk to think I'm crying for him which i was but I don't want him to know that .

He got up and fixed himself other guy was also shocked to see me he started wearing his clothes and yelled at me" don't you have any manners to knock before entering the room , are you new here what are you a intern?" How dare he does he not know who I am " I knocked your door twice as you two were busy fucking you didn't hear me, and to be more clear to your question I'm his husband not intern his mother asked me to deliver his lunch , if you are done I'll leave this box and you can continue your work" I made a look of disgust and about to turn away but again the short midget spoke"so you are the worthless whore husband who jungkook don't find attractive" he said sassily.That's it that's the end of my patience " excuse you for calling me whore , atleast I am his official husband what are you his side chick and to enlighten you I'm the next heir of Kim enterprise know where you stand before you speak understand " I said In my stern voice and slammed his office door and went out of his office.

Such a bunch of losers...

Jungkook pov

"Did you see how he insulted me he called me your side chick , why are you not saying anything and standing like a statue" jimin was yelling but It took few minutes for me to process everything . " You should not call him whore or worthless he is my husband disrespecting him is disrespecting me keep this in your mind next time understand" I spoke in my low deep voice. " So this is what you want to say what about my dignity he called me your side chick you don't have anything to say about that" he asked me teary eyed." You are my side chick and he is my official husband you knew it already don't act as if it's a brand new information" I spoke back." You are an asshole Jeon jungkook" with that he exited.

I don't have same feelings towards Jimin anymore it's not even lust it's just to release my frustration I engage in sex with him . Is it because of jin,  my feelings  towards Jimin started to change I wonder...