chapter 21

Jin pov

I was sitting in jungkook lap , these kind of pleasure is something I have never experienced before I want more , I was guarding my virginity till now but I don't know why this moment feel so right or maybe the pleasure was overtaking me" jungkook.." he looked at me " I want more..." I said blushing and burying my face on his neck" are you sure baby I don't know if I can stop once I start think before you answer" he said by giving me a light peck " I'm sure jungkook make me yours" , " there is no going back now " he said and started kissing me with more passion I kissed him back but gripped on him tightly. He layed me down the bed and pinned my hands above my head , he kissed my jaw and went on to my neck.

He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and throwed it aside .  He was kissing my chest and sucking my nipples I gripped on his hair and  he then slowly unbuttoned my pants and tossed it aside.With that he also stripped entirely off his clothes I was shocked to see him naked and his cock looks really big.

He looked at me once more before removing my boxers I just smiled and nodded at him he removed my boxers of me, I was shy being naked under him " don't be shy baby" he said and settled between my legs . " Don't worry baby I know it's your first I'll be gentle okay" he said and added one finger inside my hole I gripped on his shoulders tightly , he added one more and started scissoring after that he aligned his cock in my hole and started kissing me. I can feel him entering me I gripped on him tightly by pulling him close to me.As I can feel him fully inside I moan loudly with that he thrusted faster.

"I'm cumming " I said he also cummed at the same time . I was stabilizing my breathing now I'm no longer virgin now I lost it to my husband and I'm okay with it. It was really different feeling I now realise why everyone in my college is horny because it is a different kind of pleasure. Jungkook pulled out and layed beside me pulling me closer to him. " That was awesome baby I'm happy to be your first , I hope you enjoyed it and don't have any regrets" he said I looked at him " yes jungkook I enjoyed it well too and for regrets it depends on how you treat me after this" I said because I'm scared if he goes back to his asshole self.

" Don't worry jin you'll never regret for trusting me" he said.. and kissed me.

Next morning

I'm surprised to find myself in jungkook room , I think I must have fallen asleep there and he would have brought me here. I'm all cleaned up even I'm changed in my night clothes but jungkook is not there beside me.I was panicking because what if he left me after having sex I started overthinking. My back hurts when I stand up but with that I walked towards living room, there I'm surprised seeing jungkook taking home delivery from a restaurant. After he sees me he smiles and come to me. " Why baby you came down aren't you sore I ordered breakfast for us see I was going to come and wake you up" he said by giving me a peck and then carrying me to the dinning room.

I'm impressed by his caring nature I wish he stays the same and we continue to be happy like this.

Jimin pov

I'm a crying mess now, I can't stop thinking how easily jungkook broke up with me for his husband who came now. I loved jungkook so much I won't give up now I ll fight back I take the place which was supposed to be mine. I'll always get what I want ,wait seokjin jungkook will come back to me soon and I will make him throw you out of the house himself...