chapter 8

Jungkook pov

I rushed to home after dropping jimin. When I entered the door I see him sitting in the living room smiling and looking at his phone,I took a peek at his phone it's the picture of him and taehyung guy I became furious after seeing that .

I snatched the phone from him and throwed it aside it may probably be broken but I don't care , he was shocked by my action. I went near him and gave a tight slap on his face
" which part of me saying you to stay at home you didn't understand , not respecting my words whoring around with other guy and acting as if you are single in front of your husband you ungrateful slut." He was shivering but I don't care I strongly gripped his shoulder he was fighting back but I'm more stronger than him so I held him in place"how can you let him touch you huh, how can you smile at him when you always have straight face to me huh ,is he treating you real good would it be better if you would have got married to him instead of me answer" I m out of my mind I know but I don't know why it was tearing my heart into pieces when I saw him smiling at the other guy is it because we are married I don't know I'm confused with my own feelings.

He slapped my hand away" you call me slut and say I'm whoring around when you were disgustingly making out with other guy in front of me and to answer your question yes it would have been better if I got married to taehyung instead of a asshole like you not only him any other men is a much better option than you" he said with tears in his eyes . I don't know why his words were stabbing my heart at pieces am I that bad.

He suddenly ran to his home escaping from my hold.I then realised I didn't think about him when I was making out with jimin he would have also gotten hurt same as me right..

Jin pov

How can he slap me even my parents never laid their hands on me. When I went to the cafe with taehyung I was shocked to see jungkook making out with other guy I don't know why my heart shattered by seeing him with someone else. I should be happy that I'm with taehyung right but I was thinking about jungkook and looking at him the other guy was all over him desperately he is also looking in my way and glaring at our direction is it because I disobeyed him. I don't care he can't boss me around I'm an adult right .when he slapped me I felt so weak he is calling me slut , whore and worthless what did I deserve to be treated like this I curled up in my bed and started crying   .

Is it going to be like this hereafter..? Am I stuck with him forever