chapter 18

Jungkook pov

I shouldn't have left jin alone. He will be mad at me now but I was so pissed of at him because he was happily playing with taehyung. I shouldn't have acted out of jealousy and made stupid decisions . I'm sure he will be mad now and all the efforts I put on this trip will be vanished but I'll make sure I'll make it upto him. Eventough I'm guilty that I left jin ,I also have another important buisness to take care of  jimin , I should end things with him today.

I came early today to office and I was waiting patiently for jimin. Jimin came smiling brightly and greeting me " sorry baby I was mad at you last time so only I yelled. But your absence for these two days made me realise how much I miss you and speaking of that where were you I couldn't reach you and you didn't inform me also" jimin asked him.
" I accompanied jin for his college trip" I said honestly. " You what" he shouted. " Listen jimin I know this might be hard I thought I loved you but it was just a mere attraction , I decided to give chance to my marriage  so jimin I think it's better for us to part ways." I said in a monotone.

Jimin was staring at me blankly. " Baby is your father threatening you or your whore husband is threatening you , say baby we'll fight them together I know you love me jungkook" jimin asked jungkook with tears in his eyes . " No it's my decision jimin . I don't feel the same towards you anymore I guess it's because I'm married now please forgive me for my actions . Plus this is the last time I hear you disrespect my husband , next time I won't be quiet" jungkook said sternly.

" Wow jungkook you must be kidding me right. What am I a trash to you that you will use throw. I will not let you live in peace just watch that. " Jimin said angrily and went out aa he slammed the door.

" You can't do anything against Jeon jungkook jimin" jungkook thought himself. I actually feel guilty towards Jimin , it will be difficult for him but what can I do it's hopeless to continue the relationship when there is no love right. 

I then head back to my home jin might have actually arrived.

When I went inside the house I saw jin sitting in the living room watching tv. " When did you arrive " I asked but no reply wow I guess he is really mad at me. I sat on the couch beside him and tried touching his hands but he slapped my hands away" baby are you mad" I know but I'm just pushing my luck.

" Mad are you fucking real jungkook , I said you not to come with me to trip but you being you came with me . Then you confessed your feelings and apologized and asked for chance which I agreed then out of nowhere you created a scene in front of my classmates and left me alone there. What you expect jungkook me to be dancing and singing . Just don't show me your face for sometime maybe I made a mistake by thinking you changed and by giving you a chance " jin said and started at me with his signature straight face." Baby don't say that what ever I confessed was true , my apologies are sincere plus I was so happy after long time jin. I acted and created scene because I was jealous." Jin looked dumbfounded" jealous??" He asked softly .

" Yes jin I'm jealous of taehyung. I was mad when I saw you smiling and playing with him. I want you to smile only for me like that . You said he is also your crush so my insecurities took over so I acted like that but please jin don't think giving me chance was mistake " I said by clinging to jin and burying my head on his neck. Somehow his scent soothes me.

Jin stood up and faced me" listen jungkook , I don't know whether you acted out of jealousy or insecurity but remember I'm the next heir of Kim enterprise I have my own dignity don't embarss me like this hereafter.  Since this is the first time I'm letting this go next you do like this shit we are straight getting divorce understand" he asked to which I nodded my head continuously.

" One more thing if you don't trust me enough and let your jealousy take control over then there is no point in trying" with that he left.