chapter 7

Jk pov

Next morning jimin insisted on taking him to the mall  I wasn't interested but still I took him. We went to a cozy cafe there and started to  make out.
When I opened my eyes I could see a tall broad shouldered figure opening the cafe entering with other handsome guy giggling and laughing at each other. Broad shouldered guy seems familiar though , then he turned back we made eye contact my heart was beating fast with rage and anger. He immediately made a face of disgust , then I realised I'm making out with jimin still I stopped for some reason I don't know I felt guilty, but what fueled my anger more is that he turned away and acted as if he didn't see me and continued giggling with his date . He was smiling and laughing at the that guy, his date is not even handsome I'm more hot than him. Then I realised something he is so beautiful when he smiles I've have never seen him like this , it made me raged more that I should be the one he is smiling like this not some other guy .

Jimin was trying desperately to make out with me again but all my focus was on my husband who is currently enjoying his date He didn't even spare a glace at me, they finished their food and went out I clenched my fist when I saw the other guy drape his hand around jins waist it's  my territory how dare he ...😡.

Kim seok jin wait till I get Home you didn't obey my words and went out on a date on top of that you ignored my presence and continued with your date as if I'm not your husband and you are not married. It's going to unforgettable night for you , you will regret for not following my orders and stepping out of my home and for also allowing other man touch you in front of me...