chapter 10

Jin pov

After leaving jungkook's office I was so pissed of so I decided to hang out with my friends . I called hobi and yoongi to nearby cafe and they also gladly agreed to join me.

After waiting for a while they came" so how was your date with taehyung " hobi asked cheerfully " it was good" I said without any expression" how is things going with your husband" yoongi suddenly asked out of the blue" he is asshole, he is a complete control freak he was scolding me for going on a date with taehyung but when I visited his office today he was fucking someone can you  believe it such a asshole." I said pissed. His name is enough to make my blood boil,  Jeon jungkook what sin I commited in my last life to get you as my husband.

" You are weird when we asked about taehyung you weren't excited but about jungkook tough you are angry you have so much to speak , did your feelings change" yoongi said , wtf jungkook me not happening as long as I'm alive.

" Are you joking why would I have any feelings towards him he is a complete jerk" I said." Believe what you want I  just told what I observed" yoongi replied calmly.

"I have something to cheer you up we are going for 2 days college  vacation tomorrow taehyung and everyone will come you can clear your mind from your rude husband too what do you say" hobi asked. It's sounds as a good idea plus it will be a true heaven to be away from that satan " sounds good see you tomorrow then" I said and left the cafe.

When I entered the house the devil was sitting in the living room and drinking tea I suppose" what took you so long to get from my office to home" he asked. I just sighed " why do you care it's none of your business are you done fucking that short midget" I said angrily. He was just staring at me" now if you are done I need to go packing " I uttered and walked past him .

But a hand stopped me.

Jungkook pov

Packing .. is he gonna leave me no right we are husbands we should live together right. Why the thought of him leaving me makes me sad I don't know.

I pulled him back his back collided with my chest my eyes were teary I hugged him" no don't go we are husbands we should live together you won't  leave right" I asked him hopefully he was quiet

Jin pov

Is he seriously crying the rude jerk brat Jeon jungkook is crying thinking that I'm leaving him I should capture this moment and laugh but that will be rude .

I turned back and stared at his face he looks cute tough but seeing him crying breaks my heart all my hatred and anger towards him vanished just by seeing his crying face . I let out a light smile and cupped his cheeks he was sobbing  and muttering " I won't sleep with anyone please don't go " I just chuckled" I'm not going anywhere I have college trip Tomorrow for that I'm packing" I said slowly. He looks so vulnerable.

He was surprised to hear my answer I guess he is getting embarassed he pulled back suddenly" you are not going anywhere"the satan returned. I guess he is truly bipolar he was crying thinking I'm leaving him few minutes before now he suddenly turned to a control freak it's really difficult to understand him.

" It's important for my graduation and it's compulsory for all final years " I was just trying to make him understand . He eyes softened "is that guy taehyung coming " he asked in a doubtful tone wait is he jealous ...omg " yeah he is a final year too so I guess he will be there too why" I asked him back .

" Okay you can go " he said , I was so happy for a second when did he become this understanding he is not that bad at all but my happiness was short lived after he completed the last sentence.

" I will join you too"... what the hell...