chapter 13

Jk pov

Jin is sleeping in my arms , how can someone be this adorable while sleeping. What I said him before was true I really want to spend more time with him and know him more , all day my mind is occupied with him . Once I return back I decided to end things with jimin he surely won't make it easy but  yet I should end it with him.

I was so happy when jin Decided to give me chance I'll make sure he won't regret his decision. I slowly stroked his cheek it pained me so much when he asked me to not to beat him  . I slowly kissed his cheek" I promise you jin I'll never hurt you again  " I whispered to him he suddenly snuggled closer to me , I pulled him closer.

Jin pov

I woke up from my short nap then I suddenly noticed the surroundings blush creeped on my face when I realised the Position me and jungkook are in. He is sleeping cutely I was observing his features he looks like cute muscle bunny "how adorable you are when you are sleeping I wish you'll be like this always not the satan I know when you wake up . Try hurting me next time I'll definitely leave you and go on a date with taehyung again" I was speaking in a low tone so that he won't wake up. But suddenly his eyes shot open
" baby I said you already I won't hurt you didn't I and why are you thinking about going on a date with taehyung , do you want some punishment huh" he asked in low seductive voice by biting my earlobe.

" Stop jungkook people are here they might hear you" I whisper yelled .
" Once we reach to the room pray for your ass you are not going to sleep all night" he said placing his hands and rubbing my sides.

" That might happen in your dreams jungkook I told you already this is a college trip not our honeymoon plus I want to take things slow between us, so this why you came to sleep with me?" I asked in a serious tone" shit baby calm down its not like that I was just teasing you , if you want to take things slow we will take things slow okay, so don't worry" he said." Okay then you better behave" I replied sternly .

I have guarded my virginity all these years even though he is my husband I won't give it to him without trusting him completely . I still have some questions about him and insecurities like whether he will leave me at the end broken hearted ....