Chapter 17

Jin pov

I don't know what is wrong with him seriously is he mad at me because I was playing with taehyung . When he was fucking that jimin guy and apologized to me I forgave him , I didn't even yell at him. He said he won't be a jerk anymore but look he is back at it . If he is mad let him be mad  two can play this game I sighed.

We have to return to Seoul today , jungkook wasn't talking to me infact he went to Seoul already . He was nowhere to be found when I came back to room. It was seriously embarassing everyone saw him dragging me yesterday and the he left me all alone sure they would have got the glimpse of what happened. They are gossiping among themselves which is fueling my anger more.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and started seeing the view outside the bus." Are you okay jinne" someone asked , when I turned saw taehyung sitting beside me with a worried expression. " I'm   fine taehyung nothing to worry" I said and smiled at him. " No Jinnie you are lying you look sad, is it because of jungkook I saw how he dragged you yesterday was it cause of me" he asked with a worried expression." It's nothing like that taehyung , he had some work he is the ceo of Jeon enterprises we can't expect him to be free right so he left. I'm just feeling little bit dizzy."I answered him." Oh Jinnie are you sick , do you want anything " he was asking cutely , I chuckled " don't worry taehyung a small nap will do" I said . " Okay Jinnie take rest I ll wake you when we arrive" he said cheerfully." Thanks taetae" I said and went to my dreamland.

Taehyung pov

Jin is sleeping with his head on my shoulder now. He looks like a cute innocent baby now I want to put him in my pocket and keep him away from everyone. I knew he had a crush on me before but he never confessed . I enjoyed seeing him following stealing glances , blushing when I look at him I was waiting for his proposal . But suddenly I heard his wedding news I was broken totally I always imagined having a small family with him but everything went useless .

When he told me that he has no feelings for his husband I was so happy it means that still I have a chance , I decided I'll fight for him and not let him go this time. That's when I asked him out on a date I really enjoyed spending time with him , I could say he also enjoyed the date. But he was slightly distracted when we were in the cafe so I looked were he was looking , it was two persons making out I recognised one person it was jungkook jin's husband . I saw a hint of sadness in jin's  eyes is he slowly catching feelings for him.

After that seeing them together in the trip and Jin standing up for him made my heart again shatter into pieces. I knew they had fight yesterday and jin is sad because jungkook left him. That jungkook doesn't deserve my beautiful angel he'll hurt him anyway and won't keep him happy. Jin told me he was sleeping around even after their marriage once a cheater will always be a cheater.

My Jinnie is a angel so he forgave him and decided to give a chance but I won't let that happen . I'll protect my Jinnie from him , jin belongs to me we are the destined ones . I'll not give up on him I'll fight for him.