chapter 15

Jin pov

Jungkook didn't join for campfire so I was with yoongi and hobi." Seems like you forgot this is a college trip and made it into a honeymoon" hobi said sarcastically . " Stop it hobi I didn't ask him to come he was so stubborn to tag along and was afraid to leave me alone with taehyung" I said." Oh so mr jeon is a possessive husband sounds hot" yoongi smirked." Not only that he is control freak , rude brat but he is too adorable when he is quite " I added. " Oh Jinnie is in love" hobi was singing" Stop it hobi it's not love yet he asked me for a chance to work out this marriage , plus I also want to be civil with him so that's what it is not love and all" I said sternly.

" Keep saying it to yourself until you believe" yoongi muttered . Seriously what the hell does that suppose to mean I find jungkook attractive and hot that's obvious , it broke my heart when I saw him fucking that jimin guy , I couldn't look into him when he was crying but that doesn't mean I love him right , maybe my feelings towards him changed like from complete hate to aquatiance maybe . I should figure out soon ....

Campfire was finished so I was heading into our room , but there was a note in front of the door. It was not a note it was like a rough map to someplace along the hill. I guess jungkook kept it .

I followed the map  , it was heading towards the top of the hill  . When I finally reached the place I could see a small tent decorated with dim lights and candle light dinner set up was made. There were also bedsheets and pillows for laying in the ground and looking in the sky .

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and placed kisses on my neck " do you like the suprise" he whispered in my ears . " It's awesome no one has done like this to me before thank you jungkook I absolutely love it" I Turned around and said this facing him." It's okay baby your my husband you ll slowly get used to so many surprises for instance like this "he suddenly carried me in bridal style" jungkook what are you doing put me down" I was hitting his chest then he slowly placed me on the dining set up and then leaned down and pecked me in cheeks I was slowly turning into a red tomato .

My favourite white sauce pasta with garlic toast was served . While eating i was looking into jungkook " why this sudden suprise" I asked him out of curiosity. " I was feeling bad for how I treated you since our marriage and I also wanted to show my good side to you plus I thought by doing these things I can make you realise how much you mean to me and I'm not just fooling around" he held my hand and said it in a very sincere tone , I could see sincerity in his eyes but I don't want to trust him completely yet . " Jungkook it's not necessary that you should arrange these things and prove your sincerity to me , if you just start changing your brat behaviour and stop sleeping around that's enough me" I said looking down.

" Baby I said I won't sleep around with anyone plus that day I was angry with you and I wanted to release my frustration so I did it Plus during that time also my mind was filled with you only" he said. " Wow what a great way to think about me, okay jungkook past is past if you are angry with me we will speak and sort it out okay. You should not repeat this again understand" I said in my Stern tone." Okay baby understood " he nodded cutely I chuckled by his action.

After dinner we were lying down and looking at the stars " baby can I hold your hand he asked me" he asked looking into my eyes " ye-ss" I stuttered . He took my hands and kissed my hand it sent shivers to my spine . He suddenly pulled me closer and started kissing me in a slow manner yet passionate. I was totally caught off-guard but I was responding to it I pulled back" you asked permission for just holding my hands I" I Muttered being embarassed." Why baby you don't like it" he asked me." No it's not like that it's just that this was my second kiss" I face palmed myself from embarassment. He removed my hands " seriously baby then who was your first kiss" what question is this doesn't he remember." You don't know" I asked him being offended." How will I know who was your first kiss baby , but I feel envious of whoever it is but please say me it wasn't taehyung please" he said." I can't believe you , your such a asshole how could you think of taehyung , it was you idiot my first kiss at our wedding remember" I shouted at him . After hearing that he looked shocked but then it changed to wide smile" wow baby is it really true , you have no idea how happy you made me , I Jeon jungkook was your first kiss wow I can't believe this you came so innocent and pure to me and only to me" he said and started kissing me but this kiss was hot he used his tongue too , but it weardly enjoyable too I gripped his shoulder for balance
He pulled away and connected our foreheads" you were born for me baby and just for me ,I was your first kiss and I will make sure  I'll be your last kiss too and I will also be the only person to kiss you, touch you and taint your innocence baby" he whispered and kissed me again.

I found it very romantic tough  I wanted to keep it that way too as long as he don't break my heart..