chapter 19

Jin pov

" Ugh , who the hell is disturbing me early in the morning" I was awaken by lot of sounds mostly the sounds of things falling down plus on top of that I was greeted by a pungent burning smell. I started to panic is the house burning am I going to die in a young age , why God why are you doing to this to me like already I'm not suffering enough.

I slowly opened my door and went downstairs , the sight before me is a huge mess the hole kitchen is with smoke and the pan is burning and jungkook running here and there around the kitchen with all the falling and full mess in the floor.

" Jeon jungkook why the kitchen is a mess , what the hell are you doing early in the morning by creating this huge mess and for God sake switch off the stove" I shouted at him.he ran and switched off the stove and now looking at me with a sad and disappointed face" jungkook I'll give you 10 seconds explain" I said with tightened brows.

" I wanted to make you a bed breakfast as an apology so I woke up early and tried cooking but it turned like this" he spoke in a very low voice looking down pouting. I want to laugh seeing his face is the cold arrogant ceo I know I thought.

"Okay listen, I appreciate your thought for making me breakfast but for the safety of the house this is the last time you are stepping on the kitchen understand okay" he nodded cutely" now clear this mess I'll make us both breakfast okay" he nodded and started to clear the mess.

I made pancakes and topped with some maple syrup and whipped cream and placed it in dinning room for both of us to eat. Jungkook also joined me I think this the first time he is eating my cooking I was waiting for his compliments." Wow baby it's amazing " he said and moaned at the taste of pancake , I blushed by his remark " sorry baby for waking you up early and creating this mess I just wanted to try doing something nice" he said in a low tone. " It's okay jungkook don't worry now just eat well okay " I replied him by giving a smile.

" Do you want to go on a date today baby, I want to take you out" he asked eagerly" sure jungkook let's go on a date okay" I said with excitement in my voice.

" It's great then baby be ready at 7 I'll pick you up" he said and pecked my lips and went to his room. I was a blushing mess .

Jungkook pov

I will plan the best date today I'm thinking of taking him to private cinema hall where they serve food and also it's private that will be the best option it will be romantic and also enjoyable.

Jin pov

I  was thinking on what to wear it's highly confusing I pouted by looking at my dresses it's like I don't have enough dresses then I thought suck it and wore the first one which caught my eye and came out .

Imagine this is the look of jin🤤

I'm really handsome tough I though by looking at my face .

Jungkook pov

I called him to come out so that we can go straight to the theatre so I was waiting for him. I was awestruck and speechless by looking at him ,he is too good looking to be real I thought .
" Back to earth jungkook and Stop starring" His voice made me come back to my senses . " You are wow too beautiful baby I m mind-blown " he blushed at my remark . I leaned and kissed him he was shocked at my kiss but he kissed me back. He still haven't got used to my kisses he will eventually get cause there is no way I can stop myself from kissing him.
With that I pulled back and started driving.