chapter 12

Jin pov

We are waiting in my college for the bus to arrive to take us to the destination. I have never been this embarrassed in my entire life everyone are looking at me and jungkook and giggling within themselves. Hobi and yoongi are also giving weird glances , taehyung and jungkook are glaring at each other. This is like some kdrama gosh , I knew these kind of stuff will happen for that only I insisted jungkook to come by car to the hotel location and stay there. Jungkook being the brat he is said no , he spoke to my principal and since he is one of the board trustee principal agreed immediately . Therefore here he is with his luggage in one hand and other hand around my waist, what a brat .

As the situation couldn't get any worse here I'm sitting in between jungkook and taehyung in the bus.
They are busy glaring and throwing draggers at each other through their eyes. Jungkook possessively wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer taehyung's eyes widened by his action and he spoke " so jin I heard there is a beautiful mountain with water fall in our tour location  , how about we go for a walk in evening it will be like our second date?" What happened to taehyung did he became mad why is he asking me out on a date in front of jungkook it's so weird. before I could reply a slow and deep voice spoke" I guess you won't read newspaper's , so let me share you some current affairs ceo of Jeon enterprises and next heir of Kim enterprise got married last week and to be more clear me jeon jungkook and he kim seokjin are married already so it's not polite to ask my husband out on a date in front of me since it's a college trip I'm keeping my hands to myself or else you would have ended  6 feet under the ground " jungkook said in his serious tone.

" Oh I know you guys are married and I know it's a buisness marriage not out of love , also jin said me he doesn't like a asshole like you  who  is sleeping around after marriage" taehyung replied with a smirk in his face looks like jungkook was taken aback he gritted his teeth and about to punch him but I stopped him " jungkook please you promised me you will behave please control " I tried to control him by cupping his cheeks." Did you see what he just said , see the smirk on his face let me show him .." he was trying to get out of my hold " jungkook let me handle it"  I said he calmed down a bit .

I turned back to taehyung who still had the smirk on his face" taehyung I'm sorry if I led you on by coming on a date with you but it's not polite of you to ask me out on a date in front of my husband whether I like him or not it's between me and him you should not meddle in between us now if you excuse us we are changing Seats . Get up jungkook we are going to last seat  " I said and dragged jungkook with me .

When we were seated I looked at jungkook  he was looking down maybe he is sad" hey are you okay" I asked " is it true that you don't like me" jungkook asked with a sad voice .
I don't know what to say I'm confused myself but it's better to be honest" yes I didn't like you on that day you were acting as complete control freak moreover you slept with someone else so I didn't like you that time but yesterday you were vulnerable and kind so I have mixed feelings about you  . I guess it's safe to say that I don't hate you now" I said him and looked down at my lap .

" Hey I promise you that I won't act as a jerk towards you again, I'll not sleep with anyone else , I thought I liked jimin but it was just lust it's not like that with you since I kissed you on the altar you are all I could think about ,I always wanted to spend more time with you, it broke my heart into pieces when I saw you smiling at some other guy please give me one chance we'll make this marriage work. I'll make it upto you please " he cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes saying that .I don't know why my eyes got teary.

I was confused he won't break my heart right it's nothing wrong in giving a chance " I'll give you chance but under certain conditions first you should never beat me again" I don't know why but I cried , he cupped my cheeks again wiping my tears " hey hey I'm sorry don't cry I'll not beat you again promise its hurting me more to see you like this please don't cry" he said his eyes was also teary ." You should not sleep with that short midget again" I said sobbing"sure I'll end thing's with him as soon as we get back okay" I nodded and buried my face in his chest .

" I'm giving you chance If you hurt me again I'll promise you will never see me again" I muttered. " Ssh baby don't say that I will never hurt you and you will never leave me okay" he said and hugged me and kissed my head .