"Itni thand mein wahan kesay rukay gay?, baarish bhi ho rahi hai" she softly mumbled out her words but that didn't faze Daryab Khan.

"Reh lu ga" he started moving again right after saying his words but Noor quickly blocked his way.

"B-baarish bohut horahi hai. A-aur mujhay dar bhi bohut lag raha hai. Thori dair kay baad chalay jaye?" She mentally facepalmed herself at her own explanation. He paused and instant amusement shone on his face as he turned towards her. "Dar kyun lag raha hai?"

"W-Waisay hee, lightening ki wajah say. Aap meray sath ruk jaye?" She nervously rubbed her palms together and he tilted his head to look at her intently.

"Mein aakar kya karun ga?" He asked in a newfound interest and his thick octave voice sent shivers of delight across Noor's system. She looked at his eyes deeply with a purpose now.

"Aap sath hotay hain tau mujhay kabhi bhi dar nahi lagta, Daryab"

Her voice felt too dulcet to his ears. Daryab Khan's heart shook with a new kind of feeling as he stayed motionless, clearly entranced by the siren's bewitching grey eyes.

He watched as she covered the distance between them in precise movements with a little smile constant on her face. The dimple on her cheek accentuating the angelic features.

She softly grabbed his hand resting on the side and interwined their fingers together.

"Chalain?" He heard his voice break him out of the spell and looked at her with curious eyes. The girl knew him better than anyone. She was better than him in all levels yet ... she made him feel wanted.

He mutely watched her drag him across the stairs with little steps.

A voice in his head was recurringly shouting at him to stop his movements. Giving him a whiplash of reality that she was naive but he was a grown adult. He could control himself if he wanted, but he wasn't sure if he wanted that anymore.

She was his wife. The bond between them was pure, just like their hearts. Therefore it didn't take them long to finally fall for each other's charms.

Both of them were trying to find solace in each other. To find an escape out of the bitter realities. They wanted to be able to feel the elevation.

As the couple entered the girl's room, Noor dimmed the lights and locked her door.

A part of her heart was trembling in fear yet all the rational thoughts had went out of the window. It was now or never.

The man couldn't hear or feel anything, his gaze was transfixed on her every little move. She placed a shaky hand on his chest and got on her tippy toes. The touch ricocheted desire within him.

Whereas musky smell of aftershave emitting from his face left her senses light weighted. Her fluttering lashes were finally given rest as she leaned towards him, Noor softly pressed her lips over his and he groaned appreciatively, low in his throat.

He closed his eyes and flushed her towards him by her waist. The touch blurred the clear lines working brain and Daryab Khan involuntarily took the lead.

Drunk in her touch he gently placed her little frame on the bed before opening the buttons of his kameez and slowly moving over her.