ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 71

Start from the beginning

Ru (sleepy tone....cutely) - No wakey wakey mumma baby ish sleepy sleepy...ninnu aa lahi hai na baby ko....toh baby wantsh to sleepsh moleee!! (Manan gone awww on her and myra was burning behind the curtains)

Nan (with smile....caressing Ruhi's hairs) - Mumma ki jaan utho baby around 10 guests will started to arriving....apko ready bhi toh hona hai and sabse important birthday boy ko ready bhi karna hai baccha! (but how can manan's baby monster will be up easily without her tantrums.....nan look towards manik helplessly) mani yeh toh utha hi nahi rahi hai...uthao na isse sab puch rahe hai neeche!

Man (to nan.....with smile) - Nandu do one thing tum abhi ke liye koi bhi simple dress nikal do humare liye....function ke liye time hai and main tab tak humare iss baby monster ko utha deta hu!! (nan nods.....she very slowly lifted Ruhi's head from her lap and put it on manik's lap.....Ruh hold her dadda's waist with snuggling him.....nan get up from bed and went towards their walk in closet....manik kissed Ruhi's forehead numerous times with caressing her hairs) babu wakey wakey jaana....sab wait kar rahe hai na apke liye chalo now like a good baby get up baccha....(she nods in no....making cute pout letting her lips touched to manik's bare tummy and feeling his baby's soft lips on his tummy....manik first chuckle and then smile! That time nan come with holding ManRu's clothes and seen Ruh....who is still sleeping holding her dadda's waist)

Nan (worriedly......to manik) - Mani jaan uth kyu nahi raha hai.....she is ok....usse pain toh nahi ho raha hai na kahi? (manik also become worried and lifted Ruhi up....her face is now near his chest)

Man (kissing Ruh's forehead worriedly) - Baby are you feeling pain somewhere haan...bolo apko pain ho raha hai baccha? (Ruh sense worriedness in her parents voice and immediately opened her eyes and become witness of manan's panicked face....she hold nan's hand from her one hand and kissed manik's heart and then rested her head there)

Ru (to manan.....cutely) - No mumma dadda i am ok and i didn't feel any pain....woh toh bas mele ko na aaj ittu shi jyada ninni aa gayi thi toh baby sleptsh molee today....(manan get relaxed and smile)

Man (kissing Ruh's lips....gritting his teeth cutely) - Dadda ki jaan....why so cute baccha......(and he bite Ruh's chubby cheeks hard....making her groan cutely and nan laughed......then manik gives numerous sloppy kisses on Ruhi's full face and she is giggling feeling ticklish.....bcoz of her dadda's kisses and his light stubble.....which is pricking to her cotton soft skin!! After 5 minutes manik stopped) now chalo jaano get ready baccha.....sab wait kar rahe hai na neeche apka princess! (she bobbed her head cutely....manik turned to nan) baby tum jaan ko ready kar do....(but he is cutted off by nan)

Nan (immediately....with smile) - Mani please tum apne saath baby ko bhi ready kar do na....mujhe ek VERY important work complete karna hai please? (manik nods) toh main tum dono ke clothes washroom me rakh deti hu wahi jaan ko changed karwa dena...(he again nods.....nan went towards washroom with ManRu's dresses and come back....manik lifted Ruh in his arms)

Man (to Ruh.....kissing her nosy) - Chalo babu dadda ready karde apko...(Ruh nods....she rested her head on his chest and ManRu went towards washroom and entered......nan went behind them and locked washroom door from outside!! Then she come towards curtains and pulled out myra from behind curtains holding her wrist in dead grip.....she made myra stand infront her and seeing nan myra get afraid)

Nan (to myra.....very dangerously) - What did you think haan....ki i am blind or dumb aur mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega that you are spying on my husband and daughter!! Jabse aayi hu tabse i am noticing you kaise tum meri bacchi ko apne not so good and beautiful eyes se ghoor rahi ho.....i swear of my baccha agar tumhari yeh glares mujhe jaan pe dikhi na toh i will not hesitate to taking out your eyeballs from your socket samjhi.....and what are you doing in my room haan....sharam nahi aati kisike bhi room me aise hi ghusne me and permission kisne di tumhe to enter here?