Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct

Start from the beginning

Ophis - Ancalagon and my lord, the girls are there including Vanessa and Kuroka. From what I suspect, they were also paralyzed earlier.

Meanwhile, with the girls

Rias - What happened?

Akeno - Why we can't move our bodies earlier?

Isabelle - I do not know what causes us to be paralyzed.

Koneko - It seems that the three of them *as she points them with her finger* are discussing something important and that include us.

Kaye - Usually, when the three of them are talking, their subject is very important.

Asia - Why don't we go there and know what is happening?

Raynare - Good idea. Let's go now.

The girls proceed to the three powerful deities.

When they arrived, they saw the three of them, waiting for them.

Y/n - Now that everyone is here, can somebody please explain what happened earlier? What I only did is I transformed into a Super Saiyan and every living being around me becomes paralyzed.

Ancalagon - And that's the thing that we will discuss today. My lord, did you say you transformed into a Super Saiyan, am I right?

Y/n - Yeah. When I reverted back to my normal state, everything went back to normal. Why is that?

Ancalagon - That's because you forgot to deactivate your Transcendence ability. Usually, when a being/deity has Transcendence ability that is active all the time, ALL of the living being that surrounds him/her will be utterly paralyzed and mute at the same time even if you are a God or not. Nevertheless, this ability can be controlled with a trainer that can manifest this type of ability. Only the present Omni God which is my brother, Zeno can do this. You said that we will go to Universe 7 right?

Y/n - Yeah. Because I need someone who can control my Kaioken ability. I also observed to myself that the only abilities that I have is Kaioken, Instant Transmission, Flight and this mythical ability. No more, no less. When I always exit to my Kaioken form, my body vigorously ache in pain and the longer I use my Kaioken, the stronger the pain.

Ophis - And I bet you have done this before, haven't you, my lord?

Y/n - Yeah. Way back when I was still a mortal. I can still experience exhaustion like a normal human do even though I am now a God but not legitimate.

Ophis - I see.

Y/n - Anyway, Can you make a magic teleportation circle? I don't know how to make one.

Ophis - Anything that will help you, my lord.

Ophis creates a massive magic circle that is enough to all of them to fit in. Then, all of them took a step on the magic circle.

Y/n - Am I forgetting something? *as he began to think* Ahhhh! Yes. I forgot to disable my Transcendence ability. By the way, how can I do that?

Ancalagon - Just meditate at least 3 minutes and concentrate on how will you deactivate that ability. I think that should do the trick. Call us when you are done, my lord.

Y/n - Okay.

He walk at the center of the field and began to meditate there.

After three minutes of continuous meditation, he has successfully deactivated his Transcendence ability. Then, he made his way to the group.

Y/n - Everyone ready?

All of them nod in agreement.

Y/n - Then let's go to Beerus' Planet.