(13) Distress and delightfulness

Mulai dari awal

The decorations of the house became murky in his eyes. Even the bloodthirsty wild animals also didn't give this much pain to anyone. Either they just killed them in one attack, or they left them alive. Everyone in the house was busy for the birthday celebration of family's dearer than dearest boy, but none of them noticed how much he was suffering!

Arjun sat down on the stairs, holding his head tightly. He was weeping silently, by bending down his head on his knees. He trying his best to clear that venomous juncture from his life. His breath were falling rapidly and his whole face metamorphosed into the colour of candy apple, due to lamentation.

After two hours, he felt relaxed and quite alright. He rubbed the tear drops from his cheeks and went to the basin to wash his face. After splashing water on his face, he felt well enough. His breath became normal and heart caught the genuine criteria of beating. He put his palm near his heart and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

Arjun went to his room, dried up his face and hands with towel and laid down on the bed for some time. His terrifying thought started becoming hazy and soon, sleep overtook his mental tiredness.

After one hour:-

In Arjun's personal room:-

Kalyani came into the chamber and found that Arjun was sleeping peacefully

Kalyani came into the chamber and found that Arjun was sleeping peacefully. Kalyani smiled by looking at his innocent face. She went near him and tried to make him awake by caressing his head.

Kalyani:- Arjun! Get up, dear! All the guests started to arrive. You have to become ready, right? Please get up!

Arjun (in a sleepy slow voice):- No maa! Let me sleep!

Kalyani:- For how much time?

Arjun:- For 15 minutes! Please maa! After that, I shall get up.

Kalyani:- Okay, dear!

Kalyani caressed his head and left from his room. All the elder members of the family, was busy in attending the guests. The whole mansion was echoing with joyful sounds of everyone, consisting the guests, who came to enjoy Arjun's birthday and family members. After half an hour, the celebration started, Arjun cut the cake, which was kept in beautifully decorated table.