(17) Permission of happiness

"Sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness, than permission"- Krishnendu Gupta.

In the house of Gupta family:-

Krishnendu stood astonished by hearing about that

Krishnendu stood astonished by hearing about that. He was freezed on the place where he was standing. He was too shocked to react. All the family members except Saubhaagyashree, were present there, in the dining room.

Raghvendra recently came into the house for few days

Raghvendra recently came into the house for few days. He was extremely busy for last few months; so, he couldn't get time to visit their house, being a chief Navy staff by profession. Krishnendu's smile was lost somewhere. Raghvendra sensed something wrong with his brother, as he knew about Haripriya. He got up from the chair and walked towards him.

Raghvendra:- What happened, krish? Are you thinking about something?

Krishnendu:- Bhaiya! I am afraid! If this marriage become fixed, then what will happen?

Raghvendra:- Sometimes the actors of theatre, have to break the fourth wall between them and their audiences, to communicate with them properly. You have to do exactly that.

Krishnendu:- But how bhaiya? I don't have that much courage to tell them!

Raghvendra:- But my dear brother, if you don't tell, then how will they understand? Don't worry! They will never reject your choice! Trust me, everything will be alright!

Krishnendu:- Okay! I will try my best!

Rouhi:- What are you both discussing at this time? Raghav, leave your brother now. Let him eat something first!

Raghvendra:- But I am not forbidding him!

Rouhi:- That I can see. You are not holding him with your activities but your gossips!