(65) A rich profusion of jollification

"The greatness of a culture can be found in it's festivals"- Kailash Gupta.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

All the boys and their wives have already left for their respective working sectors

All the boys and their wives have already left for their respective working sectors. Rajesh and Rajendra were waiting for Manish's phone call. Kavya and Kalyani were engaged in the kitchen. Sumitra was weaving a carpet by sitting in her personal room.

There was a complete silence in the dining room. Meanwhile, the silence was broken down with the ringing of Rajesh's mobile phone. Manish was calling him. Rajesh picked up the call.

📞📞𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Hello, Manish!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Hay, Rajesh! We have already reached here! Arabia is really a magical land! It's so beautiful! I can't even explain!

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Oh my God! It seems that you are enjoying very very much there!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Absolutely so, Rajesh! I must say that you have missed this elegant enjoyment! You should have come here! This country is as beautiful as paradise!

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- We will visit there on another day! Now tell, what is the progress of our business deal?

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- We have already met with Mr. El Hammaammy! He is little busy now with his other works and as we are here for nine months, he had fixed the meeting in the next month! After that, we will proceed with the deal! Don't worry, I will let you know each and every single details of it!

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Okay! Then, enjoy your trip! Good luck for the trip to you and Ishita!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Thank you so much! Rajesh, now, I am cutting the phone call! We are going to visit the museum! The tourist guide is waiting for us!

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Alright! Good bye!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Same to you, my friend! ☎☎

Both of them cut the phone call. Rajesh informed everything to Rajendra. Both the brothers became exceedingly cheerful with this news.

Rajendra:- Bhaiya, everything is confirmed! Now, I think, you should inform Mr. Gupta about our visit in their house!

Rajesh:- Yes! I will definitely inform him! You know, I am feeling much relaxed now! Throughout these days, there was a mountain of hectic pressure and trouble in my mind! But now, it is alright!