(25) Come back of complications

"Design is very simple. That's why, it looks complicated"- Saubhaagyashree Gupta.

Saubhaagyashree went out of the boundary of their house. She didn't take her scooty, as the library was very close to their house. After some time, she reached there. The sun had already set. Darkness filled everywhere. The stars and the moon adorned the night sky. Saubhaagyashree entered into the library, in the office room.

In the office room of the library:-

Saubhaagyashree:- Uncle, how are you?

Librarian:- Hey Saubhaagyashree, I am fine. How are you, tell me first! You don't visit library often like you did in the previous years!

 How are you, tell me first! You don't visit library often like you did in the previous years!

Saubhaagyashree:- I know uncle, I don't get much time to visit here due to the cases. Today I have got some free time after one month, so, I have come here.

Librarian:- Very good! Now, tell me which book you want to read?

Saubhaagyashree:- Last day, I have finished 'THE HISTORY OF MUGHAL EMPIRE AND SECULARISM'. You tell me, what is new in Geography section?

Librarian:- Two new books have come in Geography section. One is 'THE NATURE OF ANTARCTICA' and the other one is 'ISLANDS IN THE PASIFIC OCEAN'.

Saubhaagyashree:- So, where are these books?

Librarian:- These books are kept in the 25th shelf of Geography section. Do you want to read both of those books?

Saubhaagyashree:- I will read 'ISLANDS IN THE PASIFIC OCEAN' by sitting here and I want to take another one at our home.

Librarian:- Okay dear! As you wish!

Saubhaagyashree:- Uncle, don't you need my phone number? If I become late to return the book, then it will help you to make me remember!

Librarian:- I have your phone number, but I know that I won't have to remind you. You are much careful about books!

Saubhaagyashree (smilingly):- Thank you, uncle!