(75) Visualization of perennial paradise

"A woman is beautiful when her passions define her more than her looks."- Arjun Sharma.

In the house of Gupta family:-

Arjun couldn't bear with this apprehensiveness along with the uninterrupted solitude

Arjun couldn't bear with this apprehensiveness along with the uninterrupted solitude. He closed his eyes, lowered down his face and turned away from the sight. Three of them reached the tea table, where everyone was waiting for her arrival. By noticing her presence, Kailash got up from his seat and uttered her name.

Kailash(with a pleasurable smile):- Sona! You have come!

Saubhaagyashree didn't say anything, rather she smilingly nodded in agreement. Kailash went bear her and hold her shoulders protectively.

Kalyani:- She is unquestionably the Goddess herself! She is even prettier than the prettiest in real life than that of those photos!

Rajesh:- Her beautific and angelic face is mirroring the overshower of good fortune and prosperity exactly like her name!

Ekahans:- Exactly so! 'Saubhaagya' that means good luck! Such a lovely girl!

Arjun could sense her presence. She was standing exactly in front of the guests. But still, he didn't dare to look at her by overcoming his inner dilemma.

Ekahans:- Saubhaagya, how are you, dear?

Saubhaagyashree:- I am absolutely fine, uncle and what about all of you?

Eepshita:- We are also alright with God's grace!

Kalyani:- But, I think; God's grace is horizonless in case of bhaisahab, who has become so much blessed to have such a divine daughter!

Rajesh:- Exactly so! I must say Kailash and bhabhiji, both of you are luckier than the luckiest parents in the world!

By hearing these words, Arjun finally lifted his face and looked up. He couldn't believe what his eyes were witnessing.