(18) Satisfaction, stress and specialism

"A psychological pain is more traumatic than the physical one. Because the body heals earlier than the heart"- Arjun Sharma.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

Samesh:- No, no, I can't do this marriage!

Yuvanav:- But why samesh? What is wrong in it?

Deetipriya:- But Yuvanav, what would be wrong with him? He is so mild behaved boy, that no one would try to hurt him!

Bhawan:- Samesh! Speak it clearly. What your problems with marriage?

Samesh:- I can't do this marriage, that's it. I don't know any reason!

Vanessha:- We all are your family members. You can share your problems with us.

Kamalakshi:- I think, didi; his reason is very much personal. That's why, he can't uttar it in front of his elder brothers and sister-in-laws.

Rajesh:- What happened samesh? Why are you reacting like this?

Samesh:- Actually, papa! I want to say something to you...

Rajesh told everyone to go into their personal rooms, except Kalyani, kavya and Rajendra. All of them sensed something serious in his behavior.

Kavya:- What happened, samesh? Tell us dear. If you stand silently, how will we understand?

Samesh:- Actually chhoti maa, I have an important thing to discuss with you all.

Rajesh:- Yes samesh, tell us.

Kalyani:- We are not mind readers, my dear son! We will never be able to understand your unspoken words. So, speak it clearly.

Samesh:- I am in love with a girl!

Everyone stood there maintaining a pin drop silence. They were happy but his sudden confession made them shocking as well.

Kalyani:- What is her name?

Samesh:- Vaijayanti Desai.

Rajesh:- What is her profession?

Samesh:- She is a nurse in the city hospital.