(52) Planning and professionalism

"A goal without a plan is just a wish"- Rajesh Sharma.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

Rajesh and Rajendra were discussing about the business matter

Rajesh and Rajendra were discussing about the business matter. All their sons and daughter-in-laws had already left for their respective offices. Kalyani and Kavya were also sitting with them in the dining room.

Rajendra:- Bhaiya, when will we send Manish to Saudi Arabia for the deal? We have to think about it, right?

Rajesh:- At first, we have to discuss about it, with him in a face to face conversation!

Kalyani:- But, before telling him anything, we need more time to prepare a smooth and effective plan! Then, according to that plan, we will excute our tasks! It's natural that all the pre-planned works will always be accomplished in short time!

Kavya:- Absolutely right, didi! We need a master plan for it!

Rajesh:- See, at first, we will make Manish aware of the business deal in Saudi Arabia! Then, we need to wait for the time of his reply!

Rajendra:- But, what is the need to wait for his reply? We can plan it now only!

Rajesh:- No Rajendra! It would have been risky!

Kalyani:- See, if we plan now, if we won't wait for his reply; then, how will we get to know and understand about the time duration, he is going to spend in Saudi Arabia?

Kavya:- If he is going to spend a few months there, we have to do everything in a hurry; otherwise, we will get enough time to do everything in a normal speed! So, after knowing that, we will fix rest of the plan!

Rajendra:- That's absolutely true! Shall I call him now?

Rajesh:- Wait Rajendra, let me call him!

All of them sat silently beside Rajesh on the sofa. He phone called Manish. After some time, Sumitra also came there and joined with them. Manish finally picked up the phone call.

📞📞𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Hello, Manish!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Hay, Rajesh! How are you?

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖍:- Everything is alright with God's grace!

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍:- Great! Now tell, do you want to discuss anything with me?