(29) Sign of upcoming sadness

"Suicide doesn't kill people, sadness kills them"- Arjun Sharma.

On the next day, after completing the break fast, Arjun went out for CBI Headquarters. After travelling for some hours, he reached there. All other officers became ready for the investigation of Kalpana Roy's death case. After completing the signature in the attendance copy; all the officers along with Arjun left the headquarters. Several police jips, RVs and some other cars started their journey towards kalpana's in-laws house. It took approximately one hour to reach there. The family members of kalpana's in-laws, had already received the news of police and CBI officers' arrival. After the advent of all the officers, they opened the door. The police officers waited outside by surrounding the house from every single corner and the CBI officers went inside the house for investigation.

In kalpana's in-laws house:-

Father-in-law:- Officers! Please come inside!

Arjun:- We need to check the house and the kitchen.

Father-in-law:- Yes sir! Of course.

Some of the police officers went inside the house to search each and every single corner of the house, along with the police dogs. After searching the whole house minutely, they couldn't find any doubtful items there. The police officers came back and informed that news to the CBI officers. All the CBI officers decided to investigate the family members individually by asking some rapid questions, but Arjun adjudicated them to search the kitchen where kalpana died.

Arjun:- Officers, keep watching the movements of the family members. Be careful!

All the CBI officers:- Okay sir! We will.

Arjun went into the kitchen and soon, he became shocked with the yellow spots of turmeric on the walls. Arjun thought that we needed different types of spices at the time of cooking; When the stove blasted, all the food along with the spices should be scattered and spotted on the walls, but why only these turmeric spots, this made Arjun to think for a while.

Arjun (in his mind):- Something is wrong in this turmeric! I have to check out the jar of it. So that, the mystery behind the spota can be solved!

Arjun went near the shelfs attached to the walls of the kitchen, where the jars of different spices were kept. Arjun took out the jar of turmeric from the second shelf, opened it a befuddling smell disturbed him.

 Arjun took out the jar of turmeric from the second shelf, opened it a befuddling smell disturbed him